Good Day Spoiled!

bears fan

By some numpty after the game (hopefully driving an expensive car) that has obviously tried to squeeze between queueing traffic and parked cars and scratched and gouged my paintwork right along both doors above and below the door trim. Mine is an old car, which I take care of, but not worth doing anything about fixing it, but like I say hope they drive an expensive car and it costs them dear to fix theirs.

By some numpty after the game (hopefully driving an expensive car) that has obviously tried to squeeze between queueing traffic and parked cars and scratched and gouged my paintwork right along both doors above and below the door trim. Mine is an old car, which I take care of, but not worth doing anything about fixing it, but like I say hope they drive an expensive car and it costs them dear to fix theirs.

totally agree mate. Very annoying action by very selfish person. Hope his/her next shit is a hedgehog.

Should have posted this in the OT mate, you will get a better response in there. The OT is where people on RM care about each other and come together as one. We have recently had a guy with a scooter (value £715) and his scooter was run over in a car park and I think he found some of the comments from the OT really helpful in getting over it.

Plus if you are into shaving, you can come and discuss your preferred blades as well. Just ask Copland bear and his girlfriend Gillster

Should have posted this in the OT mate, you will get a better response in there. The OT is where people on RM care about each other and come together as one. We have recently had a guy with a scooter (value £715) and his scooter was run over in a car park and I think he found some of the comments from the OT really helpful in getting over it.

Plus if you are into shaving, you can come and discuss your preferred blades as well. Just ask Copland bear and his girlfriend Gillster

I think they have collected over £500 for the scooter repairs plus Calvin has offered the guy his villa in Marbella for a week free of charge .

I think they have collected over £500 for the scooter repairs plus Calvin has offered the guy his villa in Marbella for a week free of charge .

True OT spirit. I will personally also pledge £5.00 to this fund. I would give more but recently got into shaving big time and spent all my money on DE BLADES

That was my scooter. Heard from the insurance company today and they wony give me a replacement vehicle until friday. Haven't even picked the scooter up for repairs yet either. Ridiculous.

Oh ffs What would you like to happen as a result of your post? A grass? A confession? Driving advice? Eh?

Is this not better posted in a car forum?

Oh ffs What would you like to happen as a result of your post? A grass? A confession? Driving advice? Eh?

Is this not better posted in a car forum?

I'm not a member of a car forum, but I am a member of a Rangers forum on which I posted something which happened while at Ibrox, if you don't like it tough. If admin think it shouldn't be in here then they can move/delete whatever. Who are you anyway the forum police?!

I'm not a member of a car forum, but I am a member of a Rangers forum on which I posted something which happened while at Ibrox, if you don't like it tough. If admin think it shouldn't be in here then they can move/delete whatever. Who are you anyway the forum police?!

That's bombaybadbay your thinking of. He's admin, you should pm him about it.