Rangers Supporters Clubs In Orlando?

Del

I'm sure there's a good few over there. My villa was right across from one back in 08', cracking wee pub, was packed, don't know if it's still open though. Should be on the website.

Pretty pointless me even posting on this thread now that I think about it, oh well..

No change there then :belm2:

This isn't a stealth, "I'm on holiday" thread but I need somewhere to watch the game tomorrow.

Does anyone know a good place to watch games near International Drive?

Cheers

The rangers supporters are based I. The fox and wolf

The george and dragon on I drive used to be there base but I think they still show games as its British owned

Tbh mate Orlando is non stop so you'll be lucky to have time to find it

The official one in Kissimmee is in a dump of an area. I watched the play off leg at QoS in The George & Dragon just off International Drive, decent wee boozer.

Terrible. I expect our new Global Ambassador to deal with the relavent authorities and get this area tidied up so it's befitting of Bears. Failing that he should be getting the pub relocated.

Watched a game just up from Tony Romas, was an English pub but had a Rangers supporters room through the back,all done out with the flags etc,was guys from Airdrie that ran it,was a few years back but it had the union flag and St Georges cross hanging outside, so if you see that you will know its still there,might have been the Red Lion that was mentioned earlier.

To enjoy the match in style head up to the new Yard House sports bar/restaurant in front of the new Orlando Eye big wheel up International drive. You can't miss it as its nearly the same size as London Eye.

They have maybe 30 TV's showing sport from all over the place and will stick on whatever channel you want.