Eva Carneiro Leave Chelsea

maverick1200

Breaking News

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34328940

Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro has decided to leave - six weeks after she was criticised by manager Jose Mourinho.

Carneiro had her role downgraded after Mourinho said his medical staff were "naive" for treating Eden Hazard during the 2-2 draw with Swansea on 8 August.

Chelsea asked Carneiro, 42, to return to work, but she has decided not to and is now considering her legal position.

The Football Association is looking into a complaint that Mourinho used abusive or sexist language towards her.

Carneiro and head physio Jon Fearn went onto the pitch to treat midfielder Hazard in the closing stages of the draw with Swansea.

It meant the Blues were temporarily reduced to nine men, with goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois having been sent off, and Mourinho said the duo had been "impulsive and naive".

Carneiro lost her place on the bench and was no longer allowed to attend matches or training sessions.

Two days after the incident, she posted a message on Facebook thanking the public for their "overwhelming support".

Mourinho stood by his decision to remove her from her role, adding he had a "good relationship" with his medical staff.

It doesn't surprise me, Mourinho was a fucking cock and she got singled out.

Horrible bastard of a club, horrible bastard of a manager and horrible bastards of fans, even the kiddy on ones that latch onto them never mind all their dummy hardmen who used to come up here for Taig games and CL games.

Hope Eva doesn't take a pay off and exposes the cunts

Horrible bastard of a club, horrible bastard of a manager and horrible bastards of fans, even the kiddy on ones that latch onto them never mind all their dummy hardmen who used to come up here for Taig games and CL games.

The Headhunters will be after you for that bud.

I know a guy who grew up season ticket holder at Ibrox the lot never missed a game home or away now exclusively follows Chelsea.

This. :D

The Headhunters will be after you for that bud.

I know a guy who grew up season ticket holder at Ibrox the lot never missed a game home or away now exclusively follows Chelsea.

My best mate goes down to watch them with about 11 other guys about 5 times a Season and an away game in Europe, I've known him all my life, theres no way he genuinely likes them, he likes the idea of "being on tour" though, as if he's representing Rangers, its creepy and cringey

Aye calm doon Eva!

My best mate goes down to watch them with about 11 other guys about 5 times a Season and an away game in Europe, I've known him all my life, theres no way he genuinely likes them, he likes the idea of "being on tour" though, as if he's representing Rangers, its creepy and cringey

Hate them with a passion horrible club

They've tried to turn it into a sexism row :lol: embarrassing

And they wonder why no many women get opportunities in a man dominated environment? Get a telling off for doing a shite job and the bosses get accused of all sorts. Not worth it.

Though, I'm under no impression that Jose Mourinho is a massive cunt!!!

I wonder if Giggsy will be speeding down to London with a Man Utd contract?

And they wonder why no many women get opportunities in a man dominated environment? Get a telling off for doing a shite job and the bosses get accused of all sorts. Not worth it.

Though, I'm under no impression that Jose Mourinho is a massive cunt!!!

I wonder if Giggsy will be speeding down to London with a Man Utd contract?

Shite job? Shes a doctor, her natural instinct will always be to help someone in distresa, if the referee calls you on then it becomes a forgone conclusion, two people are to blame, Hazard for play acting and Mourinho for supporting that kind of tactic.

She could be as clued up about it as possible but as soon as the ref signals for her to come on then the choice is taken out of her hands, imagine she patched it and something was seriously wrong with Hazard? She'd be struck off

Shite job? Shes a doctor, her natural instinct will always be to help someone in distresa, if the referee calls you on then it becomes a forgone conclusion, two people are to blame, Hazard for play acting and Mourinho for supporting that kind of tactic.

She could be as clued up about it as possible but as soon as the ref signals for her to come on then the choice is taken out of her hands, imagine she patched it and something was seriously wrong with Hazard? She'd be struck off

I'm talking about in general; not specifically that incident.