Northern Ireland V Greece

bluedylan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a night, ended up in floods kg tear at the end there as I can remember my grands taking me to the Israel match in 1981 when there was 40K in Windsor and watching England throw everything at us at Wembley to qualify for the 86 world cup, brought back a lot of happy memories that tonight, I will be in France next year for the 100th anniversary of the battle of the Somme and it is no coincidence that the quarter finals are in Lille on the 1st of July, were we will play Germany and beat them again

What a night, ended up in floods kg tear at the end there as I can remember my grands taking me to the Israel match in 1981 when there was 40K in Windsor and watching England throw everything at us at Wembley to qualify for the 86 world cup, brought back a lot of happy memories that tonight, I will be in France next year for the 100th anniversary of the battle of the Somme and it is no coincidence that the quarter finals are in Lille on the 1st of July, were we will play Germany and beat them again

Great Post mate.

Yea, I remember big Alan McDonald (RIP) offering anyone to come and see him if they thought the England game was fixed :D

No way it was anyway, Kerry Dixon's header near gave me a stroke!!!

Read Steven Davis saying tonight was the biggest game of his career.....no UEFA cup final nah?

Well see to be honest, in a parallel universe, if I had a choice, Rangers to win UEFA Cup, or my wee Country to win Euro's, it's my wee County all day long!

Well see to be honest, in a parallel universe, if I had a choice, Rangers to win UEFA Cup, or my wee Country to win Euro's, it's my wee County all day long!

We used to have a similar debate years ago, "would you rather see Scotland win the World Cup, or Rangers win the European Cup?"

These days it's not even a debate.

And before anyone asks, my answer was always, always b) :)

Each to their own mate. Rangers comes before country for me, and I've been home and away with Scotland.

You did us proud over here Johan,the cheer that went up when we heard the Faroes had scored was brilliant

We didnt stand a fucking chance withe a fix ike that... nobody does. I was drinking with a couple of English lads doing a soccer mag,,, they agreed. Minnows rarely get decicions. Shite, reallly. We should have at least drawn!!