Danny Wilson Is Better Than Grant Hanley

Gaz52

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have every right to have your views, but I would bet my life on your assumption on the majority of fans being anti Scotland are in my opinion bullshit.

I`m a very proud Scotland supporter and simply don`t understand why anyone wouldn't be

I think the majority of Gers fans no longer support the national team (myself included)

I honestly can't understand how any Rangers supporter could stomach watching any Scotland games. It's just like the supporters that voted Yes and it makes me feel sick.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you're just another nugget that can't separate football from politics.

I was there last night with the kids and for being in the home end, there were literally thousands of Poles around us.

Good night though, great game and shame about the result.

Shame about some of the short-sighted views on here and elsewhere about our national team. If you vacate the ground that Rangers stood on, the vaccuum will be filled by others who wont share your values so be careful what you wish for.

Had this discussion with someone about the Saltire now belonging to the SNP... well it'll only solely belong to them if advocates of the UK turn their back on it.

Most people are thick as mince though... :(

Deserve all they get. Most corrupt organisation in football behind FIFA. Is this Ritchie guy any better than Barrie MacKay? Likewise James Forrest :lol: . Couldn't give a toss about Scotland but its funny watching them fail over and over again from top to bottom

Ritchie is considerably better than any player in squad at the moment.

I will never ever again go and watch Scotland or ever really GAF about the results of any game they play, whether or not they qualify for whatever tournamemnt or the bomb as usual.

It appears to me that if you are Scottish (allegedly) and play for the mhanks then you're a shoe in to the team and the rest of the team around you will be built from worse than average players.

The last time I watched Scotland their cringeworthy supporters were booing Lee Wallace because of the club he plays for. I believe there were similar instances with Ian Black. The tartan trannies hate us with a passion so why should I go and support my national team when the shortbread tin lookalike standing beside me hates me. No thanks. It's just too much of a yes fest these days too.

So f**k em. And Chesney, and all of the other Rangers haters in their merry band.

WATP

I will never ever again go and watch Scotland or ever really GAF about the results of any game they play, whether or not they qualify for whatever tournamemnt or the bomb as usual.

It appears to me that if you are Scottish (allegedly) and play for the mhanks then you're a shoe in to the team and the rest of the team around you will be built from worse than average players.

The last time I watched Scotland their cringeworthy supporters were booing Lee Wallace because of the club he plays for. I believe there were similar instances with Ian Black. The tartan trannies hate us with a passion so why should I go and support my national team when the shortbread tin lookalike standing beside me hates me. No thanks. It's just too much of a yes fest these days too.

So f**k em. And Chesney, and all of the other Rangers haters in their merry band.

WATP

Pretty sure some of our support were booing Ian Black in a Rangers jersey.

Frightens me that people can't distinguish between SFA, and a team of 11 Scottish footballers.

Peoples brains are warped so much that they believe that if you support Scotland then you must be a yes voting nationalist. Historically the biggest proportion of the 'tartan army' came from Rangers fans.

Also 'tartan trannies' is the most cringeworthy patter going.

I've even seen people criticise Scotland fans for being drunk at every away game - gees peace, cause no Bear ever had a drink.

Aye, the guy that couldn't hack it against Dundee United (twice), Motherwell (twice) and St Johnstone should be in the squad.

Yet managed to hack it against Inverness, St Johnstone and Kilmarnock last season. Go figure.

By your estimation no Celtic player should get in ahead of an Aberdeen player. But wait a minute, no Aberdeen player should get in ahead of a St Johnstone player.

On the simple basis of an individual and his worth, Wallace has had a very good season to date. But tell you what, let's wait until next season when he is up against those Gods in the "top" league then we can judge.

Lee Wallace is the best left back Scotland have. Therefore he should be in the squad at the VERY least.

Hanley is better than Wilson.

McArthur should be starting every game in that Scotland team, twice the player of Brown and Darren Fletcher.

I've no issue with a small smattering of fans booing Ian Black. It was at Easter Road, and he's an ex-Hearts players, and plays for Rangers, and is a pure class A wank.

Our sensitive wee soul of a support just jumps on the 'aye it was tartan army cause they hate Rangers' - which wasn't the case IMO.

What ever happened to 'no one likes us, we don't care'...