Rangers Fans And The Scottish National Team...

graeme_4

Rangers fans and the Scottish national team...  

610 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the Scotland team?

• I go to games
    • I'm an armchair fan
    • I couldn't care less
    • I actively dislike / hate them
  2. 2. Have you always felt this way

3. 3. If you don't like the team, why?

• I do like the team
    • Because it represents the SFA
    • Because of nationalism (eg SNP/Yes voters)
    • Because of the 'traitors' in the squad
    • Because I think the 'Tartan Army' hate Rangers
  4. 4. Do you think less of Rangers fans that so support Scotland

I honestly think you're a fan of another club trolling

You're the one making up shite stories about folk that preferred beating France to winning the league with Rangers and you wouldn't be cheering Scotland in the pub if we had 11 Rangers players to make yourself look like some staunch uberfan. Who does that impress?

You're the one making up shite stories about folk that preferred beating France to winning the league with Rangers and you wouldn't be cheering Scotland in the pub if we had 11 Rangers players to make yourself look like some staunch uberfan. Who does that impress?

Is that all you are capable of - accusing people of lying?

Wouldn't open my blinds to watch Scotland if they were playing in the garden. Also find the "tartan army" a complete embarrassment. Kilts hitched up below bulging waistlines,ridiculous hats and wigs,a national "anthem" that makes me cringe with it's references to another country,not to mention the laughing stock it makes us,"we sent him home to think again blah blah" when everyone knows all we had to do was bung a x in a wee box and we didn't so quit with the daft "anthem",booing other nations anthems etc. You only have to take a quick perusal of any other clubs fans forums to see what they think of us,so why would I want to stand among them watching a team I have zero interest in. I just find it hilarious that Wales,N.Ireland,England and even a country like Iceland with a population less than Glasgow will all be there and the circus clowns who follow the tartan "army" will once again be sitting at home..which actually I'm quite thankful for,it saves the country the embarrassment they bring on Scotland everytime they leave these shores.

And on a side topic when you pick haddocks like Scott "fake hardman" Broonaldo and Stephen Whittaker et al what do you expect?

I think you need to go away and actually learn the words to GSTQ before you slaughter anthems that have references to another country

I think you need to go away and actually learn the words to GSTQ before you slaughter anthems that have references to another country

You referring to rebelious Scots to crush? they should be crushed.

Besides, that line got removed hundreds of years ago didn't it?

It should be put back in.

My disinterest (not dislike) in the national team stems back to when Goram, Gough and Robertson were continually omitted from the team and then treatment of Big Dunc by the SFA. Loads more since then to bring me back then lose interest again but ultimately The only team I care about is Rangers

So you won't be cheering on NI in the Euros?

Aye right.

Nowhere did I say anything like that.

I said I don't particularly give a shit about international football in general, and I don't. Obviously I will be supporting N.Ireland in the euros but I won't lose any sleep over any of it.

O'Regan, Strachan, McGhee, Marshall, Gordon, Martin, Robertson, Berra, Brown, Maloney, D Fletcher, Reynolds, Mulgrew, McDonald, Bannan, Rhodes, Griffiths, McCormack, Forrest........

Tim after tim after tim.........but aye, lets support them.

Then there's the traitors and failures.......McCall, Whittaker, Naismith and McGregor.....

Very enticing for any Rangers fan i must say! :anguish:

There is absolutely nothing in the Scotland set up these days for any Rangers fan to support. The odd token Bear, not even Rangers player, in a squad here and there just isn't enough.

O'Regan, Strachan, McGhee, Marshall, Gordon, Martin, Robertson, Berra, Brown, Maloney, D Fletcher, Reynolds, Mulgrew, McDonald, Bannan, Rhodes, Griffiths, McCormack, Forrest........

Tim after tim after tim.........but aye, lets support them.

Then there's the traitors and failures.......McCall, Whittaker, Naismith and McGregor.....

Very enticing for any Rangers fan i must say! :anguish:

So if Rangers resigned those players you would stop supporting Rangers would you?

You're the one greetin' that some diddy team fan doesn't like you. No one likes us and you do care. :lol:

Where was I 'greetin'? Also where did I mention any diddy team fans not liking me?

You really need to stop making stuff up,you're just making yourself look a bigger cunt than you already are. I've read through the rest of the pish you've posted on this thread,you're a fucking spesh.

Where was I 'greetin'? Also where did I mention any diddy team fans not liking me?

You really need to stop making stuff up,you're just making yourself look a bigger cunt than you already are. I've read through the rest of the pish you've posted on this thread,you're a fucking spesh.

He's a little forehead lad

He has no valid argument - he either accuses people of lying or something just as magical.

At least a couple of the other Scotland fans in this thread you can at least talk to them about it. Not that little spak.

Couldn't be any less interested in the national team now,never used to be that way though.

I absolutely hate the 'tartan army'. They are Rangers hating scum bastards,can't understand why any Rangers fan would want to go and stand shoulder to shoulder with them. Fuck them.

Show me on the doll where the diddy's hurt you.