This Truly Speaks For Itself

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye I agree, until we get justice, lets start putting her fucking foot down and ripping into these cunts back, nae leg breaking tackles but going through the players like brick walls. Halliday, Ball, Kiernan, Tavernier, Waghorn, Shiels, Miller, Holt, they should all start crunching

Have absolutely no doubt we will learn a lesson from last night. As long as we don't come down to their level and just all help to protect each other as a team. Would like a bet that W+W have the video analysts on the machine right now and coming up with a "plan of attack" if you excuse the pun.

Unfortunately the brain dead shit that is Scottish football management don't think about changing their game and try and play some attractive entertaining football.No lets just keep with the same old fucking shit and kick the life out of everyone and then they wonder why no one wants to go and watch this shit.No wonder the national teams in the mess their in as well if this kind of mentality is what is getting preached as good football at all levels.

Andy Russell is 22 and plays for Berwick Rangers

Nathan Oduwa is 19 and plays for Tottenham Hotspur

Tells you everything you need to know

Andy Who? is obviously unable to access You Tube to see that this is exactly how Nathan plays in England. His skill is applauded rather than condemned there and referees, in general, follow the philosophy of protecting players from physical assault.

Andy Who? is obviously unable to access You Tube to see that this is exactly how Nathan plays in England. His skill is applauded rather than condemned there and referees, in general, follow the philosophy of protecting players from physical assault.

Wee tubby ugly guy who has no ability whatsoever but likes to kick anything that moves.

Will be found working in The Golden Fry in 5 years time dishing out fish suppers

Wee tubby ugly guy who has no ability whatsoever but likes to kick anything that moves.

Will be found working in The Golden Fry in 5 years time dishing out fish suppers

I was referring to him as Andy Who? couldn't be bothered to remember his details. A no mark trying to get his name in the press. It's never going to be there for his footballing ability is it?

Scotland is truly the most backwards nation football wise in the UK, it's an embarrassment to see we still hold on to this attitude.

What about the flair players of old? What about Baxter and Cooper? Hailed as 2 of the best ever but the irony being how they are remembered compared to how a modern player playing with some flair is treated.

Attitudes like this will ensure Scotland will never progress in football, they should be grateful players like this even consider playing here but the way he's been treated I doubt it will last.

Also hope the board say something, it's a complete disgrace how this lad is being treated, he and MW must be astounded by it.

Fuck this we cunt he does not deserve the attention hes getting, plays for one of the worst clubs in the nation in the 3rd division, just a no mark who is using Oduwa and Rangers names to get some attention. Hes well suited to the diddy team that's Berwick because tbeyre the only Rangers hell ever be good enough for. A complete and utter nobody.

Fuck this we cunt he does not deserve the attention hes getting, plays for one of the worst clubs in the nation in the 3rd division, just a no mark who is using Oduwa and Rangers names to get some attention. Hes well suited to the diddy team that's Berwick because tbeyre the only Rangers hell ever be good enough for. A complete and utter nobody.

It's the kudos he will get from his tarrier mates and nowt to do with football. That is what I honestly believe. You can either play football or you cannot and does this rancid cunt not fill the latter category.

imagine trying to play football and entertain....we truly have a junior football mentality right through to the top flight of our game. I remember Craig Brown as Scotland manager telling his players to "give the portugal players a slap as they dont like it". In fairness the scotland players all said they looked at him as if he was daft.

The thing that pisses me off the most, i dont give a fuck about scottish football, if players would rather stick the boot in than try to improve their skill the game in Scotland will never improve, but when they set out to intentionally injure Rangers players because they cant match their skill it angers me because if someone like Oduwa got a broken leg or a career threatening injury, heaven forbid, that would certainly make managers down south more hesitant to loan players to us and make players more hesitant to come to us.

If players in Scotland are happy living in mediocrity thats upto them but they can take a fuck to themselves if they think theyre going to take us down with them. The board should be on to the SFA first thing this morning asking for an explanation as to what the fuck is going on over there and why they seem to be happy with the state the game in Scotland is in.

The thing that pisses me off the most, i dont give a fuck about scottish football, if players would rather stick the boot in than try to improve their skill the game in Scotland will never improve, but when they set out to intentionally injure Rangers players because they cant match their skill it angers me because if someone like Oduwa got a broken leg or a career threatening injury, heaven forbid, that would certainly make managers down south more hesitant to loan players to us and make players more hesitant to come to us.

If players in Scotland are happy living in mediocrity thats upto them but they can take a fuck to themselves if they think theyre going to take us down with them. The board should be on to the SFA first thing this morning asking for an explanation as to what the fuck is going on over there and why they seem to be happy with the state the game in Scotland is in.

what angers me is how they rationalise their thuggery - "he acted like a clown", "he tries to take the piss", "he is being disrespectful".

oh well thats all right then, break his ankle.

After the recent Scotland games we heard the usual "what can we do to improve our youngster/infrastructure etc"

Well, I suggest the SFA making an effort to genuinely stamp out (no pun intended) this type of small minded thuggery within football. Send out a strong message, make an example of one of these idiots and really do something for a change instead of weasel words.

Won't happen though :(

what angers me is how they rationalise their thuggery - "he acted like a clown", "he tries to take the piss", "he is being disrespectful".

Exactly, if someone is showboating or is better than you in some way, you don't try and fucking sabotage them. You either congratulate them on their skills or you ignore them.

Exactly this.
According to the narrow minded attitude portrayed by these morons, anyone who plays above a certain level of meritocracy should be destroyed for having the audacity for showing up the lack of skill that the majority these thugs possess.

It's all been said already. How could he be acting the clown? He was running with the ball and no doubt under orders from his manager the moron with the worst face in Scotland came crunching in.

I don't think Nathan will give in and go back down south but I do expect this and similar events to make Mark Warburton wary of taking more youngsters on loan as he will see what could happen to them & be worried about causing them harm.

I don't remember this kind of thing happening when Brian Laudrup came on the scene (obviously Brian was the complete article and gloriously gifted while Nathan is still developing). At first other teams could not stop him and then they upped their game to try & compete.

Sadly there does seem to be a sectarian element to this, as the Christian names of last night's assailants will verify.

As many have pointed out though, all it needs is referees to do their job and it would be sorted. The refs need to find the courage to produce a few early red cards. The likes of Burchill and Houston would soon change their approach when they find they can only get 9 instead of their usual 10 men behind the ball.