Is The Special One Finished?

AlCapone

Jose seems to have lost his sparkle at this minute but the guy is an out and out winner.It's just a matter of time before he finds winning formula again .Qustion is ,will he be given time .One thing is for certain .The football genius won't be out of work for long

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the first failure he's had to handle in his career and he's been found wanting ... I feel the first crack appeared in Madrid when he failed to deliver European cup number 10 and he's been on borrowed time ever since

I would love a bit of his borrowed time .Loads of money

He's lost the plot this season, would be best for him and Chelsea if he stood aside and didn't sour his bond with the support. The players have to take their criticism too, it's not solely down the Manager and there have been some really gutless performances this season from key players.

Outstanding short term miracle worker, can't go beyond a 2nd season though. I've said that for years.

Will still go down as the best manager of all time.

The best manager of all time, who can't go beyond 2 seasons...

B04e8YU.gif

You spout some special kind of shite. :lol:

Outstanding short term miracle worker, can't go beyond a 2nd season though. I've said that for years.

Will still go down as the best manager of all time.

You really are ignorant on football matters.

Mourinho did miracles to win two top European trophies with Porto.

But Brian Clough won two top European trophies with Notts Forest and would have done it with Derby too, if they hadn't been cheated out of it. A far greater achievement.

And guys like Busby and Shankly built football legacy's.

Alex Ferguson for consistency and achievement ?

Then there's Herrera of Milan, Michels of Ajax who changed the whole concept of football

And especially Struth and Chapman who built football establishments.

Mourinho, great though his achievements were still has a lot to prove outside his Porto and Inter Milan successes.