Hibs Fans Attack Rsc Bus

WATBB

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If was the other way around be front page tomorrow.

I know what goes on and don't want to sound like a wee moan but a lot more needs to be made of this.

Happens all the time to our buses over there nothing mentioned in media.

It's the double standards that get me. If we sang the billy boys for 20 mins would be everywhere.

Why do mopey bastards post this shit and give the Hibs satisfaction

It's football

I've lost count the amount of opposition buses that's been tanned and fans battered over the years

Agreed that, that wasn't really an 'attack'.

Though that being said, don't forget last time we played the taigs from Glasgow, they attacked and bottled a 10 year old child on a Rangers fan bus.

Honestly the more I think about it the more some of our support are absolute faggots - as GOAT says Hibs got chased more than once today and everywhere on Easter Road before and after the game there was pockets of ICF that one way or another did the business and we are putting up daft Tweets about a Rangers bus being "attacked" ... honestly this co-incides with some of the shit songs we sing at games now where certain Loyalist songs used to be belted out with gusto - we are a nation of point scorers on social media ... fuck up

Honestly the more I think about it the more some of our support are absolute faggots - as GOAT says Hibs got chased more than once today and everywhere on Easter Road before and after the game there was pockets of ICF that one way or another did the business and we are putting up daft Tweets about a Rangers bus being "attacked" ... honestly this co-incides with some of the shit songs we sing at games now where certain Loyalist songs used to be belted out with gusto - we are a nation of point scorers on social media ... fuck up

who rattled your fucking cage

Some of the old songs made a welcome return today , especially wee spot in Europe and Tbb