Over 43,000 Against Alloa.

Jakes Pal

No wonder

Anytime I've sat their I feel I'm going to have a heart attack with they fucking stairs.

At 47 I can still bounce up them stairs like a maniac. :D

The view from CD4 is superb, theres empty seats behind you in the club deck, as there are most games, but looking forward and down the stadium looked pretty full - and absolutely fantastic.

segregated area for away fans looked awful. no need for that amount to be given to alloa ffs.most of these seats could have been given to local schoolkids for free.either that or hire 500 more stewards and tell them to sit in the away end and watch the match like the other stewards do!!!

Beats me with the crowds how we seem to be getting in more debt. too much still going out with all the hangers on.

We should be wiser by now.

The financials released this week were for the year ending June just gone and wont include the number of walk ups were getting for each match, the figures extrapolated going forward by the media were gash.

We'll get a much better idea when the 6 mths from June to Xmas are released.

The financials released this week were for the year ending June just gone and wont include the number of walk ups were getting for each match, the figures extrapolated going forward by the media were gash.

We'll get a much better idea when the 6 mths from June to Xmas are released.

Its been the same for years we need to cut costs no board seems to have addressed this issue at all, the contracts at Rangers seem to be handed out to friends and acquaintances or in David Murray's case family.

We still seem to let everyone feed at the trough without getting what's best deal for Rangers.

Its been the same for years we need to cut costs no board seems to have addressed this issue at all, the contracts at Rangers seem to be handed out to friends and aquaintices or in David Murray's case family.

We still seem to let everyone feed at the trough without getting what's best deal for Rangers.

Yeah theres a lot that could be done to maximize income streams and some of the issues you raise can only really be dealt with as contracts end. I know the club has been recruiting a marketing executive and a sponsership and projects person whose remits will be to both attract money into the club and hopefully get more out what we have in terms of catering ect (tu)

At 47 I can still bounce up them stairs like a maniac. :D

The view from CD4 is superb, theres empty seats behind you in the club deck, as there are most games, but looking forward and down the stadium looked pretty full - and absolutely fantastic.

You must be fulla gear to be able to bounce up them

segregated area for away fans looked awful. no need for that amount to be given to alloa ffs.most of these seats could have been given to local schoolkids for free.either that or hire 500 more stewards and tell them to sit in the away end and watch the match like the other stewards do!!!

Never get my head round the need for this (Septic aside). English clubs manage with a couple of rows including Liverpool v Man Utd, Arsenal v Spurs etc.