Mark Mcghee Showing Himself Up

WeeJim

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys a clown. If he had a couple of brain cells to his name, he would realise that a significant proportion of the money he has earned out of the game in Scotland is on the back of the Rangers power to generate tv and advertising revenue and money at the gate.

Mark McGhee showing himself up for the Rangers hating arsehole we all know he is by having a pop about EBT's in 2008. Staggering hypocrisy from a representative of a club who went into administration and paid off 19 players they clearly couldn't afford.

Putting his wish to be awarded second place in 2008 into further perspective.

2008. That will be the season Motherwell finished 26 points behind us after drawing with us twice.

2008, the year "sporting integrity" was born. That will be the season he played a weakened team against Celtic, including dropping his ever present goalkeeper and giving a 20 year old loan player his place, then immediately returned to a full strength team against us in the very next game.

If I was a Motherwell fan I'd be raging he got another job at the club after basically trying to chuck a game to help out his mate at the paedodome, never mind the fact he's got a spotty record as manager. I'm glad he's struggling this season with his shitty club and I'd be delighted to see them go down this year with Dundee Hibs. That'd be a glossy end to the season.

From the Daily Mail, same story in a few other rags.

Rancid, pish stained, paedo worshiping, taig bastard.

Mark McGhee showing himself up for the Rangers hating arsehole we all know he is by having a pop about EBT's in 2008. Staggering hypocrisy from a representative of a club who went into administration and paid off 19 players they clearly couldn't afford.

Putting his wish to be awarded second place in 2008 into further perspective.

2008. That will be the season Motherwell finished 26 points behind us after drawing with us twice.

2008, the year "sporting integrity" was born. That will be the season he played a weakened team against Celtic, including dropping his ever present goalkeeper and giving a 20 year old loan player his place, then immediately returned to a full strength team against us in the very next game.

If I was a Motherwell fan I'd be raging he got another job at the club after basically trying to chuck a game to help out his mate at the paedodome, never mind the fact he's got a spotty record as manager. I'm glad he's struggling this season with his shitty club and I'd be delighted to see them go down this year with Dundee Hibs. That'd be a glossy end to the season.

From the Daily Mail, same story in a few other rags.

Just when you thought you couldn't despise someone more than you already do ........

I hate this rabid useless cunt!! Rangers never robbed you of second place, you werent 'robbed' of anything your team were shite, your club were shite, and you were still punching above youe weight even at that, the only people 'robbed' were motherwell, robbed of a wage for lining your pocket a ya filthy tarrier bastard!!

It is an evolutionary fact that before the implementation of cutlery in the 16th century, most people had a "bite" where the lower jaw protruded the upper jaw. It is now sometimes called a "shangammit" jaw.

This was because as a species, we were then still holding food in our hands, and using our teeth to rip chunks of meat from cooked animal bones.

As we evolved from this (still recent) history, the use of a knife and fork meant that most human beings developed jaws where the top teeth protruded the bottom set. This overbite separates evolved humans from those whose development has been retarded by their lineage.

I don't know if Mark can actually use a knife and fork yet, but his shangammit jaw suggests that his lineage perhaps runs along the lines of those who cannot think too good.

I'm just saying that there may be excuses for his absence of thought. Nothing more than that.