Mark Mcghee Showing Himself Up

WeeJim

It's something I don't get - how can any Rangers man play for them knowing he's the assistant and that's his thoughts and respect him and take orders from him knowing what he's like towards us

Maybe it's me but I can't get my head around it

That is the general idea mate .While appeasing the idiot Motherwell fans ,he is telling the beggar media and every Peter Liewell out there what he is .He will be safe and in a job for years in this Country

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last two paras make a total mockery of mcghee but they even are unproven points.

They use 'to have continued spending on players they might otherwise have been unable to afford when Rangers stand accused of doing the same' to accuse us of cheating but King has already addressed this issue and argued it to be false as the investors would have made up the difference, not the Club's limited finances, just as certain loan signings (2 keanes) in the east end were paid for by their owner.

The whole 'couldn't afford' accusation, which is integral to the "cheat" accusation is totally unproven and unfounded. Have any of them even tried to prove it true?

Mark McGhee showing himself up for the Rangers hating arsehole we all know he is by having a pop about EBT's in 2008. Staggering hypocrisy from a representative of a club who went into administration and paid off 19 players they clearly couldn't afford.

Putting his wish to be awarded second place in 2008 into further perspective.

2008. That will be the season Motherwell finished 26 points behind us after drawing with us twice.

2008, the year "sporting integrity" was born. That will be the season he played a weakened team against Celtic, including dropping his ever present goalkeeper and giving a 20 year old loan player his place, then immediately returned to a full strength team against us in the very next game.

If I was a Motherwell fan I'd be raging he got another job at the club after basically trying to chuck a game to help out his mate at the paedodome, never mind the fact he's got a spotty record as manager. I'm glad he's struggling this season with his shitty club and I'd be delighted to see them go down this year with Dundee Hibs. That'd be a glossy end to the season.

From the Daily Mail, same story in a few other rags.

Aye a read that and thought that he's making himself look a right twat. In the evening times it says that the comments were "unprompted" and just shows him up for being the bitter bigot he is.

Credit to the OP for the reminding me it was the same season he did his mates in east a favour, forgot all about that. :wanker:

'Three Court of Session judges recently decided the Ibrox oldco used EBTs to make payments to players they might otherwise have been unable to afford.'

This part is simply not true, it's feeding the lies. Three judges ruled it was taxable income, nothing about not being able to afford players.

therr's alotta heartless cunts on this forum!

kin yi no see when sumdays in trouble!

maybe one of the lads on here who organizes donations for the less fortunate

could start a charity campaign to get this poor fucker some of the bonus he's greetin' about:

"Pass the Hat for Mark Magreedy"

no bear's allowed to put more than a penny in the hat though

and yi hifty spit oan the penny before yi put it in.

as soon it reaches the maximum of 16.90 in pennies

send it to the wanker.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This cunt STILL towing the Celtic supporting line in hope he'll get their mhanky top job? He ought to shut the fuck up. And Motherwell fans should watch out, because that snake won't hesitate to stab that club in the back once more if the stinks do come calling.