Zelalem.

ChampionsAgain

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been saying to myself for weeks "he just needs a run of games" but I'm not sure as like I said, been saying it for weeks. Commentator on RTV mentioned he got MoTM against Brazil for the USA. Would like to see that game if anyone has a link?

Guy on here watched it and said he was pish

do we blame warburton then, continually playing a player that doesnt suit our system?

In some ways I would agree with that. The problem with loanees is the pressure to play them. I don't think he does suit our formation despite being a great talent but its a system MW refuses to tweak.

I have been saying to myself for weeks "he just needs a run of games" but I'm not sure as like I said, been saying it for weeks. Commentator on RTV mentioned he got MoTM against Brazil for the USA. Would like to see that game if anyone has a link?

Get kodi and install zeus video then you will find the game on there

As people said, he looked pretty good in his first couple of games - more so at home with more space to play in. But he has been very poor ever since the St Johnston game, he is small/light but that shouldnt stop him from challenging someone.

As folk have said, IF Law was fit, I would have him in instead of Zalalem. Not concerned about him going back to Arsenal. He may well become a great player, but this league/team/enviroment may not be for him.

Nicky Law brings so much more to the midfield than Zelalem.

Not sure he is up to the task of playing for such a massive club at this stage in his career.

The bottom line is Nicky Law has never been anywhere near bad a player as some seem to think....imo.

I remember the same comments being made about Barry Ferguson. After a while he found his aggression & the route to goal. Zelalem may need to be used more sparingly though.

Only problem is Barry was our youth player. Zalalem is going back down south in 6 weeks or so. Would rather him out the team if Law is fit, but prefer him to Sheils!

He's only here for a short while and not producing at present. Here and now is our concern.

Don't expect to get quality loan deals with that attitude.

EPL clubs will only loan the best and brightest young players to teams where they think they will develop, not sit on the bench.