It's A Good News Week

Virtuoso

The whole cbc disgrace and what went on at that club is not about point scoring for many but merely pointing out hypocrisy. The rags were quick enough to give a soapbox to a former celtic captian and let him call Rangers all kinds of cheats etc a few years back. Yet i've never seen any rag call the same guy out for the "it was an open secret" remark made in a book a few years before his interview. Guess a lot of Bears are sick of having judgement passed down by people who have no moral right to do so.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok I think you've said enough. I think I'll let others make their own minds up about your opinions.

Lol. Aye it won't be my first, or last, unpopular opinion on here. If you want to add to it, I think there's some Rangers fans have a very unhealthy obsession with it and Celtic and come across just as mental as some of the more unhinged amongst the Celtic support do.

Lol. Aye it won't be my first, or last, unpopular opinion on here. If you want to add to it, I think there's some Rangers fans have a very unhealthy obsession with it and Celtic and come across just as mental as some of the more unhinged amongst the Celtic support do.

(tu)

Take a hint son, I'm on here to chew the fat with people who's opinions I consider relevant i.e. gers fans, don't you have something else to do?

Well after reading three pages of this thread, it quickly went down hill after the first few posts.

I think I'll give it up now as the labour party have more chance of getting their act together in time for the next General Election than Rangers fans have of deciding exactly what constitutes a 'Good Week'.

It's not unfortunately everyone arguing with each other.

You know there's been Rangers fans who've done it too? I couldn't give a fuck less what team someone supports. It's utterly fucking disgusting and anyone who does it should face the most severe punishment. Using it as a throwaway in a football blog shows no regard for the victims of such a horrible thing.

As above prick

Tarring rangers fans as bheasts

We are fast becoming the obsessed, the paranoid and everything we despise about them we are managing to replicate.

I disagree. It's time we took the gloves off and treat them like they treat us.

If that doesn't sit well with you, or the dude, then tough. Our club has been under unrelenting attacks for many years now, and it goes far beyond football and you know it.

If there had been any help or sympathy when our club was raped, then their pedophilia would not have been pushed as much, which in itself is disgraceful, but as I say, the gloves are off and so they should be.

I want the bheasts punished for "the biggest scandal in Scottish football".

You are an idiot

If that doesn't sit well with you, or the dude, then tough. Our club has been under unrelenting attacks for many years now, and it goes far beyond football and you know it.

If there had been any help or sympathy when our club was raped, then their pedophilia would not have been pushed as much, which in itself is disgraceful, but as I say, the gloves are off and so they should be.

And that just proves my point.

And that just proves my point.

How does it prove your point?

We all sat back, fat, drunk and stupid, watching football with not a care in the world. Corruption and child rapists had a free reign. Then the Internet happened. Football fans now have a say,and look where that got us (Rangers).

But hey, if you want to cover it up and never mention a heinous crime, go ahead and disappear. Don't give your moral outrage to people who want justice served. No matter what football team they support.

Tit tat - potatoe - potato Shite! Rise above it!

How does it prove your point?

We all sat back, fat, drunk and stupid, watching football with not a care in the world. Corruption and child rapists had a free reign. Then the Internet happened. Football fans now have a say,and look where that got us (Rangers).

But hey, if you want to cover it up and never mention a heinous crime, go ahead and disappear. Don't give your moral outrage to people who want justice served. No matter what football team they support.

See the bit that I deliberately quoted a second time where you said if we had had sympathy when we went tits up then it wouldn't have been brought up as much. Aye that bit.

Who has said anything about covering it up? You want justice served do you? What have you done to further that aim? Have you made a complaint to the police regarding a cover up? Have you worked with the victims and provided support for them? Or did you sing "who shagged all the boys" an an Old Firm game once and call them nappy rippers online?

See the bit that I deliberately quoted a second time where you said if we had had sympathy when we went tits up then it wouldn't have been brought up as much. Aye that bit.

Who has said anything about covering it up? You want justice served do you? What have you done to further that aim? Have you made a complaint to the police regarding a cover up? Have you worked with the victims and provided support for them? Or did you sing "who shagged all the boys" an an Old Firm game once and call them nappy rippers online?

Having sat on many childrens panels, I'm fully aware of the damage that this type of crime can inflict on young people.

You seem quite determined to make this "go away". I would rather shine a light on it. If it means using any high profile medium, then so be it.

It's disgraceful that football fans are having to bring this into the stadium, and therefore the limelite. This crime should have been dealt with by the governing bodies but hey, it wasn't. Maybe it's time that justice was served.

As I said, the gloves should be off. You commit a crime as a football club, then the club get the punishment.