• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe it's not that it's the fact that you seem to defend them for doing it

Also you stated on here that rangers fans rape children

Your a wank mate

Defend who exactly?

That's correct, I have stated that. You might want to live in some fantasy world where Celtic fans commit all the crime and Rangers fans are all good guys. Sadly I live in the real world where fans of all teams are utter cunts.

Elephant in the room:

There are some sordid horrible beasts out there who do horrible things to children - if those horrible sordid beasts like to also support a football team, I bet you they wear the colours of many clubs - not just that mob.

If you think otherwise you are wrong....

Dudey. Now where have I heard that before...

"Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Dudey, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing"

Good news week should have read something along the lines of we won 4-0 and reached a cup final. We had an AGM that wasn't a complete embarrassment and we have decided to pay off MA. That would have been plenty. Why mention them? Why constantly mention them in this forum?

I also agree with The Dude, we need to stop going on about the peado stuff

When that rancid club apologise in public for putting the clubs name before the abused kids l will stop reminding them what a vile club they follow, that ok with you?

Elephant in the room:

There are some sordid horrible beasts out there who do horrible things to children - if those horrible sordid beasts like to also support a football team, I bet you they wear the colours of many clubs - not just that mob.

If you think otherwise you are wrong....

That is bloody obvious, is that better KeyserSoze?

No mate they will be in there glory when they read some Dudleys comments

The thread took this turn coz dickhead thinks that Celtic done nothing wrong and big jock actually didn't know

Sorry quoted wrong guy

No no, you have them all wrong, there is nothing wrong with a club not only protecting but re employing a know paedo :(

According to the Handwringer loyal, we shouldn't mention the Bheasts fondness for heinous criminality, nor should we ever mention the subsequent cover up. Next the appeaser will be asking us not to mention their support for sectarian murder gangs, just in case it encourages more terrorist attacks.

Meanwhile, over at the Bheastdome, they are planning to strip our titles, have journalists??? smearing our club and support on a daily basis, have worked their chairman into a position of power and have a fan base attacking our club 24/7.

Whilst Dudey keeps on running, the bheast will keep on chasing.