Waghorn Not Good Enough

MacBoyd

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be honest with all respect to little he is a run of the mill league one or league two striker, trying to say that MW would get 25 plus goals out of him a season is like plucking any striker out of the sky and saying that

Waghorn is already getting 25 plus goals for us and is the man to lead Rangers frontline when we win 55

Let's be honest with all respect to little he is a run of the mill league one or league two striker, trying to say that MW would get 25 plus goals out of him a season is like plucking any striker out of the sky and saying that

Waghorn is already getting 25 plus goals for us and is the man to lead Rangers frontline when we win 55

Cheers Martyn. Welcome to RM.

Hard internet man. Want to call me a moron at the next game? Just remember I fell trees for a living.

Thats got to be the best threat ever lol must be busy at this time of the year?

Just you remember I hang fairy lights off xmas trees for a living so. . .. . MON THEN! Haha

We all know he's not a penalty box striker but he's technically the best forward I've seen at Rangers in years

His touch pace and power is awesome

Just coz you play up front doesn't mean your a 30 goal a season striker

But 16 goals in mid December is good enough for me

Jelavic is the best striker in the last 10 years.

He knew where the goal was, even in the Spl. At the level we are at, who in our team would score more than him?

Waghorn for starters. Christ, our fullbacks would out score him at this level.

He easily missed 6 or 7 sitters for every scrappy tap in he managed to put away against part time and amateur teams :lol:

Beats me why Little is getting stick not the best player in the world but worked his arse off for the team.

working his arse off should the the minimum expectation of any player at Rangers - You and i could say that if we were shunted into the team. It doesn't make us Rangers standard. To his credit, he worked his arse off in a team of lazy bastards, under a manager who appeared to actively promote laziness.

All season long? It's only just December :lol:

Answer Marky's question, who would you replace him with?

I never posted about Warburton going, I simply stated that managers who can't adapt won't last long at Rangers given our expectations and our winning history. People were quick to remind Ally he should have been winning every game. Even the official post game press releases are saying what I said last night!!. I have no problem with Warburtons style of play, only the going round in circles.

I never posted about Warburton going, I simply stated that managers who can't adapt won't last long at Rangers given our expectations and our winning history. People were quick to remind Ally he should have been winning every game. Even the official post game press releases are saying what I said last night!!. I have no problem with Warburtons style of play, only the going round in circles.

And as I have said before, football has changed, we need to change with it.

We need to temper our expectations and give the manager time, we are top of the table going into Christmas, it may not be pretty, but I'd definitely have taken it if it was offered back in August.

But aye, Barcelona and all that...

You also did post about Warburton going:

But before we go down that route we need to look at getting a manager who knows how to play to win

Unless you are talking about having two managers?

Or you were saying Warburton knows how to play to win, in which case, there's no need to look at getting another / a new manager?

I am still struggling to see why we have a problem.

Tav's is struggling. Yes, but he'll come back.

Back line in general, some weaknesses again showing, but again will get overcome.

Need to be more direct? Yes and MW will get that right I am sure.

Whilst not our greatest spell, we still play some tidy football. Can't really complain too much. We can't be brilliant every week.

Some of the current crop are not good enough for the top tier for sure, but again MW knows this and that will be sorted with reinforcements.(Board, please give him the money)

We are a little spoiled and over critical at times. MW has given us belief. He is from a more modern school (defo not the taig one! :D ) and I see absolutely no reason to have doubt in it from what we have witnessed. We drew yesterday and certainly not the end of the world.

As I've posted earlier, I think we are in for a great second half of the season. What I'm not looking forward to, is sitting in the freezing cold, trying to eat a pie that is about as appetising as sawdust, so would some fucker in authority get the catering sorted FFS!