Would This Hit Ashley In The Pocket?

ofb1988

just seen they are doing free delivery to the house on everything on the website.

cheapest thing i can find is pompey wristbands at 25p - http://www.sportsdirect.com/accessories/gifts-and-toys#dcp=1&dppp=100&OrderBy=price_asc

post is usually 5 quid on the website and just now its free. surely by pay for this by paypal, then getting it delivered to the home overall that prick would lose money by the time you factor in the cost to post, process the paypal payment etc if many 25p orders were put through?

think something similar was done at xmas with refusing deliveries or somthing like that?

just seen they are doing free delivery to the house on everything on the website.

cheapest thing i can find is pompey wristbands at 25p - http://www.sportsdirect.com/accessories/gifts-and-toys#dcp=1&dppp=100&OrderBy=price_asc

post is usually 5 quid on the website and just now its free. surely by pay for this by paypal, then getting it delivered to the home overall that prick would lose money by the time you factor in the cost to post, process the paypal payment etc if many 25p orders were put through?

think something similar was done at xmas with refusing deliveries or somthing like that?

You could take a shite on the back seat of a McGills bus too.

He just got hit in the pocket more than anything we could ever hope to do to him with the decrease in his companies share price.

There is very little we could to to actualy hurt his pockets :lol:

Is that Rangers related? He only owns 10 pecrent of our Club.

Might have to move this into the Gaming section pal.

Get a fucking life and start questioning King and our board

Get a fucking life and start questioning King and our board

I doubt there isn't much need to now, as King is proving himself to be such a transparent incompetent he has outdone himself, which was always inevitable. You can fool some of the people and all that. From the postings of his acolytes, or the lack of them, the bubble has well and truly burst. One can only hope that Park Snr puts this most recent of pretenders along with his apprentice out of their misery sometime very soon.

I think we are in for a great second half to the season and mores the better if the carbuncle is excised and we can enjoy it without distraction.

MA must have read your post - it is now £0.50