Next Epl Manager For The Chop?

Don't think either are available to them.

Doesn't look like it.

I thought Bayern would appoint somebody from within Germany rather than Ancelotti (who's the favourite to take over there) For some reason I just didn't think Ancelotti is somebody they would go for.

I would fight City, Chelsea or anybody else in for him for Pep but I imagine he already knows where he's going.

I actually think Pochettino could be a good long term appointment for Man Utd. He's a manager who's stock is on the rise, his teams play entertaining football, he likes developing players and he's done well with two clubs in England now. The problem is that with it being Man Utd they will want a name and he's not won anything yet.

What about Guardiolla to Arsenal in the summer

I was thinking about this earlier on today actually. If Arsenal were to win the league could it be possible for Arsenal and Wenger to come to some agreement that sees him leave going out on a high and allows Arsenal to make a play for Pep. Imo Arsenal is the club that would suit him best footballing wise and when Wenger eventually leaves, whenever that may be, it's going to be a massive appointment for whoever it is challenged with replacing him. Who better than Guardiola.

I was thinking about this earlier on today actually. If Arsenal were to win the league could it be possible for Arsenal and Wenger to come to some agreement that sees him leave going out on a high and allows Arsenal to make a play for Pep. Imo Arsenal is the club that would suit him best footballing wise and when Wenger eventually leaves, whenever that may be, it's going to be a massive appointment for whoever it is challenged with replacing him. Who better than Guardiola.

Hope yer spot on mate (tu)

(was thinking the same , also the lure of London , whatever that may be to some )