Calm Down

BroomloanBear

I dont normally post but feel its time for a bit of calm. 90% of posts on here couldnt get enough of mw at the start of the season, now hes a fucking disater with some folk calling for his head. Hes had 1 transfer window with no scouting system and has built a young team that has entertained me 10 times more than mccoists. They will have dips in form due to age but at least give the guy 2/3 seasons before spouting all this pish

Remember we're still top of the league

I dont normally post but feel its time for a bit of calm. 90% of posts on here couldnt get enough of mw at the start of the season, now hes a fucking disater with some folk calling for his head. Hes had 1 transfer window with no scouting system and has built a young team that has entertained me 10 times more than mccoists. They will have dips in form due to age but at least give the guy 2/3 seasons before spouting all this pish

If we play next week, like we have done over the previous weeks we won't be.

Warburton is a breath of fresh air - but there seems to be hesitance to change things and we've became very one dimensional.

Not calling for the managers head,however he is making mistakes and is not the magician that some believe.i think he has totally underestimated the task ahead of him this season ,and that is to get us promotion by hook or crook.to bring in young boys on loan with no experience other than youth football shows a lack of respect to teams who are going to fight tooth and nail against us in every game.the pressure is now on him big time and we will see in the next month if he really does possess a magic hat

Look at the shite ally served us, it took some of you 3 years before you called for him to be sacked, yet Warburton has been a revelation and some want him sacked after 6 month? Is it because he isn't a Rangers legend or something?

some posters oh here want everyone sacked but your right, some (not many) couldn't or didn't want to see that Ally was a dud. I do think we need signings for the long haul rather than the short term loans.

I wouldn't mind the panic merchants. Nothing more than fickle wee lassies who could write what they know about football on a fag paper.

It's not an easy job to build a new team and win a league title in the same season.

I like others have concerns, we need to qualify due to our own merits but the boss doesn't need the pressure of some numptys calling for his head, it won't happen anyway unless there is a total collapse.

Plenty points to play for.

Breath of fresh air is warbs. Rangers fans would be foolish to want rid of a modern day manager just to back to the 80's football. I don't like to use the term dinosaurs but there's a lot in our support that are exactly that, 1 gripe I have though is why Walsh can't get a game when oduwa has really lost any form he had and I'd like to see hardie in ahead of clueless Clark

I never got to see or watch the game but it looks as if we going by stats it looks as if we dominated the game plenty of shots and came up short again one thing I will say is every time we play Wilson at the back and drop Ball its like giving the other team a goal of start, Hivs not Falkirk something not right.

I wouldn't mind the panic merchants. Nothing more than fickle wee lassies who could write what they know about football on a fag paper.

I honestly wonder why people are so extreme. Your either really panicky and calling for our manager to be sacked after the best start we could have hoped for and a blip.

Then there's the people who ignore the fact our form has plummeted while hibs have went on a run and now we go into the game on level points and just compare any bad result to last years team.

I don't want warbs sacked it's the last thing we should do but I also will not accept us blowing such a commanding gap. Can you remember the last time we blew a 10 point gap? Then here's the misery of last years campaign more heartache which seemed to have gone and the happier times had come at the start of the season. Now bears just feel like it's happening all over again.

Warbs is the man for he job make no mistake but he lacks 1 thing that McCall has. Tactical nous, like when he changed to a 352 last year and beat hearts 2-0. When he put hibs out of the play offs. To be that team that an opposition doesn't know how to play against us because tactically tree are many avenues to go down. Not just a uni dimensional tippy tappy lost the ball at the edge of the box type team. But he gets applauded for playing with more style. The style is not there anymore neither is the spark all I saw was the old nervy rangers on Saturday with no focal point.

But January will be the month that brings us the players needed freshen things up and bring back the spark.

I honestly wonder why people are so extreme. Your either really panicky and calling for our manager to be sacked after the best start we could have hoped for and a blip.

Then there's the people who ignore the fact our form has plummeted while hibs have went on a run and now we go into the game on level points and just compare any bad result to last years team.

I don't want warbs sacked it's the last thing we should do but I also will not accept us blowing such a commanding gap. Can you remember the last time we blew a 10 point gap? Then here's the misery of last years campaign more heartache which seemed to have gone and the happier times had come at the start of the season. Now bears just feel like it's happening all over again.

Warbs is the man for he job make no mistake but he lacks 1 thing that McCall has. Tactical nous, like when he changed to a 352 last year and beat hearts 2-0. When he put hibs out of the play offs. To be that team that an opposition doesn't know how to play against us because tactically tree are many avenues to go down. Not just a uni dimensional tippy tappy lost the ball at the edge of the box type team. But he gets applauded for playing with more style. The style is not there anymore neither is the spark all I saw was the old nervy rangers on Saturday with no focal point.

But January will be the month that brings us the players needed freshen things up and bring back the spark.

Just stop.