Big Frank Needs Your Help

Carsons Dog

Cringe at myself snooping on that site but its hard to stop...they are hilarious and disturbing on equal measure.

This from what we assume to be a grown man:. "One guy imitated playing the flute"

Can you imagine the sheer terror of looking 30 feet beyond the wall of stewards and police to see another person implying they are playing a invisible instrument? Thank god it wasn't an air guitar.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear frank,

I inadvertently threw my new pet hippopotamus in disgust when wee bit of cummy scored for hivs,last I seen of my beloved semiaquatic herbivore he was headed for the away section,I only got him at Christmas too,please mention this in your report,

hugs and kisses

Gayla Peavey

Charging towards Rangers fans when they went 1-0 up then moaning when they got retaliation from the bears?

Do hibs not fancy thenselves as top boys in the casual scene? Yet in reality they are greeting on the internet about big bad Rangers fans bullying them.

• 4 months later...
On 28 December 2015 at 11:51 PM, eskbankloyal said:

@BigfrankBig Can you include Jason Holt for nearly inciting a riot by shattering yer big day dreams ya spoon burning moon unit?

:lol::lol:

That's the best bit of patter I've heard all season man, superb.

• 3 weeks later...
On 28 December 2015 at 8:01 PM, Carsons Dog said:

@BigfrankBig: If anyone has any points they wish to raise about the behaviour at the game at Ibrox please DM me as I am building up a report.

Fire in folks

:D

Wonder how Big Franks report is looking this morning?