Big Frank Needs Your Help

Carsons Dog

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok big Frank, Shaymus O,tool the Scottish Papist Football League grass here. no need for your report. I was in the stand and can confirm they were singing songs but they didney use any of the bad Rangers words but we no they were really singing the bad words in their heads so I have recommended that we deduct 60 points of them for the next 5 seasons so that there is a level playing field for ronnies rockets to win ten in a row.

@Big Fud Frank

Your Mhanager

" I thought Bobby Madden was very good today, He managed the game fantastically well, "

Spoonburners Forums

" He's an Orange B'stard who gave us nothing "

Which part of the report will this section go in ?

Aye they're right. His cards seemed to be stuck in his pockets when there was at the very least 3 yellows that should have been given and a red for simulation. He did give them nothing

To be fair; It's fucking scandalous that two days after the game we haven't heard a medical update on that poor Hibs cunt who got hit with the piano that was thrown from the Broomloan during the half time break.

Stuff like this should be reported. :pipe:

"I was hit by a stray Christmas bauble from my tree when the dug wagged his tail and caused the whole thing to shudder. I was sat in front of the box. This was at 1-1. I said to the other half that it shouldn't happen but she just ignored me."

:lol:

"I was hit by a stray Christmas bauble from my tree when the dug wagged his tail and caused the whole thing to shudder. I was sat in front of the box. This was at 1-1. I said to the other half that it shouldn't happen but she just ignored me."

:lol: :lol:

Sounds like a good protestant dug. Did he wag his tail again when we got the second ?

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/281215-Rangers-v-Hibs/G0000vSSE_4lJcUc/I0000l4XjiSeWoKo/C0000ndHAATH.C_o

Where's all the debris from these missiles then?

Oh wait they're from Edinburgh,they would've picked up the pies that got thrown and took them home for their dinner the JUNKIE BASTARDS!

This shit is priceless :wanker::wanker::wanker:

Meal deal for me. Cup of juice when we scored and Pie to the face for their 3rd. Was lucky enough to be sat next to them.

I'll also sign for the policeman who got hit twice and done nothing. Don't think he's signed up on here