Kenny Miller

Blackandra

Miller is one of the best all round footballers we have. Unfortunately the march of time is not on his side but he is more than capable of doing whatever job Warburton gives him. His work rate is always very good, although I have to admit his first touch was too poor on too many occassions against Hibs.

For those of us who remember when he first signed for us from Hibs his first touch was very poor for a professional player and part of the reason he moved on. He worked hard to improve this over the years and tunred into a very solid player and still is.

Miller is one of the best all round footballers we have. Unfortunately the march of time is not on his side but he is more than capable of doing whatever job Warburton gives him. His work rate is always very good, although I have to admit his first touch was too poor on too many occassions against Hibs.

For those of us who remember when he first signed for us from Hibs his first touch was very poor for a professional player and part of the reason he moved on. He worked hard to improve this over the years and tunred into a very solid player and still is.

Kenny Miller has always had a poor first touch. He never improved on that. Can't question his work rate and the way he takes care of himself but to say he is one of the best all round footballers is a stretch.

Kenny Miller has always had a poor first touch. He never improved on that. Can't question his work rate and the way he takes care of himself but to say he is one of the best all round footballers is a stretch.

Fiar point, I meant to say one of OUR best all round footballers.

I like Miller but he frustrates me sometimes as his first touch is frequently woeful. However, once he has it under control, he has a good footballing brain and usually makes good use of the ball.

Some of his passing this season has been wonderful and he showed today he can still finish. I'm glad he is sticking around next season, although I'm sure his game time will be reduced considerably.

Miller had a job to do against a superior Hibs team and that was chase and harrass their more difficult to break down defence and slow down their breaks, which he did quite successfully till taken off after we went ahead..

Today he was there against a more open team to pinch goals, which he did sublimely

That was my take on his performance against hibs.

Also get the feeling it's what he does at Auchenhowie , showing the youngsters a proffesional attitude , and at the same time showing those new to the club what playing for Rangers is all about , it's not just any club , and standards are to be maintained .

It's amazing to think I saw Kenny score his first goal for Rangers almost 16 years ago at Kilmarnock in a 4-2 win and here he is getting a hat-trick all these years later. Not the greatest footballer we've had but is still a valuable member of the squad.