*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

@born a blue nose there's actually quite a few free things to play and click-on each day with Willy Hill it seems, scratch of the day and sometimes getting 10 free spins of a random slot game, then this 'The Bonus Drop' in Promotions that has amounts at the bottom, like a pinball type scenario? One of the amounts is a grand and ma eyes lit up but its fell into fuck all for me the twice I've played it:lol:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, CR3 said:

@born a blue nose there's actually quite a few free things to play and click-on each day with Willy Hill it seems, scratch of the day and sometimes getting 10 free spins of a random slot game, then this 'The Bonus Drop' in Promotions that has amounts at the bottom, like pinball type scenario? One of the amounts is a grand and ma eyes lit up but its fell into fuck all for me the twice I've played it:lol:

Best av got from the drop was 10x £1 spins

aoming left every time for that cash drop 😂

every Saturday bet 10 get 5 free on the coupons too.

they have upped their game mate 

Martinelli let me down too for a few bets (not really his fault due to getting injured though!). If he stayed on I think he may have got a SOT.

Thankfully that 90th minute Mahrez shot softened the blow. He'd been frustrating the life out of me the past 20 minutes. Been a shit few weeks though so i'll take it.

image.thumb.png.342b8deb322cc4b3e27b902781fdb166.png