*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Some odds, bet ye that’s one you wished you put a few quid on🤣

I put it on in a huff 😅 put a fiver on 10 games this afternoon just both teams to score, waiting on 8 goals with 5 minutes left so just cashed it out 54p and picked that random bet 

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Screenshot_20220430_171528_com.android.gallery3d.thumb.jpg.b0537940e7dd9a01f0b472165309ddb7.jpgScreenshot_20220430_171356_com.williamhill.sports.android.thumb.jpg.14b03ba499b7ea82b933be4175a825eb.jpg

Absolutely gutted for you, watching MOTD now, id imagine your not🤮, most would have cashed out for £93 imop, 1 nill down with 8 mins to go, You would think Burnley have no chance,You're probably sitting there wishing it was one of they days when your up at Ibrox or somewhere else and cant get a signal on your phone to check your coupons, Smash they cunts tomorrow, win on Thursday, into a European final, hopefully sooth the pain 

2 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Absolutely gutted for you, watching MOTD now, id imagine your not🤮, most would have cashed out for £93 imop, 1 nill down with 8 mins to go, You would think Burnley have no chance,You're probably sitting there wishing it was one of they days when your up at Ibrox or somewhere else and cant get a signal on your phone to check your coupons, Smash they cunts tomorrow, win on Thursday, into a European final, hopefully sooth the pain 

Playing fifa mate was gutted earlier probably more than I should've been it was sickening. Haven't seen the highlights but Cork and Brownhill sums it up.  Ragin at myself for folding mate 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Playing fifa mate was gutted earlier probably more than I should've been it was sickening. Haven't seen the highlights but Cork and Brownhill sums it up.  Ragin at myself for folding mate 

Aye it's shit mate, the beautiful game they say, only if its going your way

2 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

I've dropped more running for a bus ,unwritten rule never cash out ,that's y I have pocket money off the wife 

I never usually do that's why am ragin being honest I was pissed aff that I got that close for Burnley to fuck it. 😂😂😂😂 They showed me😞😞😞

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I never usually do that's why am ragin being honest I was pissed aff that I got that close for Burnley to fuck it. 😂😂😂😂 They showed me😞😞😞

You were a mad bastard putting Millwall in your bet. There’s no such thing as being in form when you’re Millwall

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

You were a mad bastard putting Millwall in your bet. There’s no such thing as being in form when you’re Millwall

They needed to win to keep there play off hopes alive at home to bottom of the league they've been decent at home this year