Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, WATP84JRL said:

Fucking Leicester. Pricks, was for £225

Screenshot_20240409_215835_com.bet365Wrapper.Bet365_Application.jpg

Mate it’s not for me to tell people how to gamble but I’m never throwing a 1/2 shot in when I’ve dug out a team at 9/4

It’s almost always the short price odds on team that lets you down

On 10/04/2024 at 21:56, ForeverAndEver said:

If anybody likes bet builders or shots/cards/fouls etc then this website’s class https://www.valuebetspotter.com/

20/1, and 14/1 winners posted tonight, and somebody’s posted a 25/1 and 4/1 single over the last two nights.

Of course I never backed any.

I'll have a look. Like a bet builder when watching a game.

Horse donation today already £20 down. hoping for a Mystical Power/Jonbon double and McIlroy finish top 20 round 1 to save the day. Also got Mystical Power single

Just bought £40 of Superdry shares on my Stocks and Shares ISA. They've plummeted from 30p to 10p this month before announcing a restructuring and then to 5p today after announcing they'll also delist from the London Stock Exchange. If they return to profitability and return to the LSE, I'll get that money back and if they don't, it's only a small loss. If they ever get to the 500p they were at in 2020, that £40 will be worth £4,000 and it'll all be free of Capital Gains Tax because I bought them on the ISA allowance. Highest they've ever traded was 2000p in 2018, four times that.