*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

47 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Football mate, soccerway the teams then monitor the game activity and read how it's going - South American games tend to go the way of making sure everyone gets some good odds coming in. 

Something simple like team to score before X minute or more than 0.5 goals first half are good. 

I was getting pumped and that was continuing tonight with some of the gentlemen's agreements in the European games the night but I started picking up when I focused on what I have an idea about and trusting my judgement in play having decided what the outcome should be while factoring in the way the game is actually going; while bearing in mind that the America's are shameless for match fixing.

part of my run tonight

Of course though, it your fucked for cash for the love of god stop - we've all chased the rabbit down the hole at some point but you can't always pull one out the hat otherwise we'd all be rich.

Great advice as usual mate, will try have a look at that cheers. 

I'm more of a punter than a gambler mate wouldn't put myself in the shit money wise, do enough of that with other vices ha! 

I'm sure the corner is there to be turned, unlike other times where I've felt I had to strip my gambling thought process back and start again,  I've been basically just unlucky, pipped on the line, missing a horse I would have normally backed, 90 minute equalisers etc, so I know it isn't a permanent situation im in....hopefully :lol:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Great advice as usual mate, will try have a look at that cheers. 

I'm more of a punter than a gambler mate wouldn't put myself in the shit money wise, do enough of that with other vices ha! 

I'm sure the corner is there to be turned, unlike other times where I've felt I had to strip my gambling thought process back and start again,  I've been basically just unlucky, pipped on the line, missing a horse I would have normally backed, 90 minute equalisers etc, so I know it isn't a permanent situation im in....hopefully :lol:

I always throw in a note of sensible caution because you never know what someone else is meaning when they say they are on a bad run - I mind seeing a guy at one of the big race meets and he had remortgaged the house and slapped it on the fav at 4-1 (was well fancied), all of this said in a quite chuffed fashion while saying if it didn't pan out he was fucked, his wife would leave him for a start as she had no idea their home was under threat, was on telly anaw, BBC presenter just looking horrified and giving it "Erm moving on..." . It's easy to see "everyone" winning and thinking "If I just keep going it'll come good" so I try to mention the things that don't need to be said just incase someone is THAT person at the minute that needs reminded. 

I missed out on Tikkandemickey the day cause I forgot about it, had been waiting on it anaw, at the point I realised I was thinking "sums up my luck the now".  

On 21/10/2016 at 3:04 AM, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

I always throw in a note of sensible caution because you never know what someone else is meaning when they say they are on a bad run - I mind seeing a guy at one of the big race meets and he had remortgaged the house and slapped it on the fav at 4-1 (was well fancied), all of this said in a quite chuffed fashion while saying if it didn't pan out he was fucked, his wife would leave him for a start as she had no idea their home was under threat, was on telly anaw, BBC presenter just looking horrified and giving it "Erm moving on..." . It's easy to see "everyone" winning and thinking "If I just keep going it'll come good" so I try to mention the things that don't need to be said just incase someone is THAT person at the minute that needs reminded. 

I missed out on Tikkandemickey the day cause I forgot about it, had been waiting on it anaw, at the point I realised I was thinking "sums up my luck the now".  

Did his horse come in?

Colo Colo getting humped 3-0 at home by San Luis at half time,.......too bad to be true? It was earlier with Las Palmas (3 down to Celta Vigo, some very suspicious goals, finished 3 each).

Colo Colo to score over 1.5 in the second half is 11/8, I would suspect that is sound.

If you're really brave then Colo Colo or Draw is 7-1.

BK Haken U21 to score the next goal V Helsingborgs U21, in play, it's half time just now, BK Haken have won the group and have lay down to Helsingborg in the first half letting in a flurry of goals (Helsing up 4-0), with the odds on BK getting the next goal at 2-1 I expect them to do that much having exhausted the win and a flurry of big money goals for Helsings.

4 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

pity...I got 11/5 on that

:(

I thought with the odds on a 5th being 4/9 that the players might return to the field with a 2/1 goal for Hacken, this game seems unlikely to mean much anyway as Helsing will go out anyway barring a miracle and Hacken win the group no matter what.

Sure enough Hacken score the 6th, cunts. 

I slapped this on after the 5th went in because that surprised me

Hackencunts.jpg

Got a nice wee £304 return on Wednesday night, Bet365 first goalscorers e/w. I had 4 up and was waiting on Cornelius (Copenhagen) for £3600 but I cashed out at £304 at half time, done the right thing 

Vietto - Sevilla

Bale - Real

Silva - Porto

Ramos - Dortmund