Rst Selling Strips In Ibrox Primary School

That's quite easily done but we haven't had one request from our members for this information. so how far back do you want me to go?

More nonsense about 'member requests'. No one asked GB to produce accounts he did it of his own volition. You know why? Because its the proper way to go about things, especially when you ask for the same from others. Why do you need a request to do the right thing?

Is it any wonder that theres a number of fans who have issues with the RST when they use ridiculous justifications for lack of transparency?

More nonsense about 'member requests'. No one asked GB to produce accounts he did it of his own volition. You know why? Because its the proper way to go about things, especially when you ask for the same from others. Why do you need a request to do the right thing?

Is it any wonder that theres a number of fans who have issues with the RST when they use ridiculous justifications for lack of transparency?

I haven't refused, I just think it's interesting that we only get asked by anonymous people on forums. I've already asked how far back you want me to go. Red and Black strips? This information is in our accounts. so I post the figures - what then?

What did you mean by it then. ?

What I meant was for some it is t they wouldn't have reacted with the same outrage if it wasn't the RST who were involved.

I apologise to GB for bringing his name into it, it was never my intention to question his integrity, but in hindsight I should known how this place works and how easily things get twisted.

I haven't refused, I just think it's interesting that we only get asked by anonymous people on forums. I've already asked how far back you want me to go. Red and Black strips? This information is in our accounts. so I post the figures - what then?

Did I say you refused? I asked why it wasn't done as a matter of course. Thats entirely different. It was only a certain poster dragging GB in to this that got my attention. You seem keen to justify inaction when one minute its not easy as there are 'thousands of transactions' then all of a sudden its as easy as I suggested it was. Make your mind up which it is.

Personally I have little interest in your organisation just rather people didnt drag an open and transparent supporters group with only one agenda into their petty little games.

I'm far from anonymous and if you are that interested I'll PM you next time I use my ST and you can try your lame nonsense face to face and receive shrift even shorter than on this forum.

What I meant was for some it is t they wouldn't have reacted with the same outrage if it wasn't the RST who were involved.

I apologise to GB for bringing his name into it, it was never my intention to question his integrity, but in hindsight I should known how this place works and how easily things get twisted.

Twisted nothing, your phrasing was clear enough and a quick look at the obvious threads would have been all you needed to enable you to make a salient point. Too late to extract your foot from your mouth its wedged in too far.

Did I say you refused? I asked why it wasn't done as a matter of course. Thats entirely different. It was only a certain poster dragging GB in to this that got my attention. You seem keen to justify inaction when one minute its not easy as there are 'thousands of transactions' then all of a sudden its as easy as I suggested it was. Make your mind up which it is.

Personally I have little interest in your organisation just rather people didnt drag an open and transparent supporters group with only one agenda into their petty little games.

I'm far from anonymous and if you are that interested I'll PM you next time I use my ST and you can try your lame nonsense face to face and receive shrift even shorter than on this forum.

Pardon me for not reading your mind that it was just merchandise you were looking for. Merchandise is a very small part of what we do. Why should I be remotely interested in meeting you face to face? Your mind is closed.

Oh we all have an agenda now. Weve all hated the RST from the get go. Forget all the facts that weve hit you with cause weve got wan ae they pyoor biases and that

Aye yez are aW bastards that hate the rst. No issues with RR's posts but curious about thesins who has been a member since 2008, has around 58 posts a large percentage of which are on this topic. He sounds like theJosef Goebbels of the RST, timing is curious.

Aye yez are aW bastards that hate the rst. No issues with RR's posts but curious about thesins who has been a member since 2008, has around 58 posts a large percentage of which are on this topic. He sounds like theJosef Goebbels of the RST, timing is curious.

Maybe he just cracked. At least he stopped short of calling fellow bears paedos.

And folk.wonder why some fans don't buy from the club store, when petty lies are told like this. Now if more fans bought from the store and increased income into it, wouldn't that then increase the money the club was to recieve from rrl

And folk.wonder why some fans don't buy from the club store, when petty lies are told like this. Now if more fans bought from the store and increased income into it, wouldn't that then increase the money the club was to recieve from rrl

" The worst most one sided commercial contract I have ever seen ".

So, how much money has come into the club against the revenue on merchandise?

This is a car crash of a thread.

Various agitators: 'How much is a top, how's the scheme work, WE WANT TRANSPARENCY'

RST guy: 'A top is £8 and merchandise money goes into a dedicated account for the share issue. What else do you want to know?'

Same various agitators: 'Fuck off cunto how much is a top, and what happens with the money. WE WANT TRANSPARENCY'

RST guy: 'Erm.....'

How much are they? Thinking of getting my nephews some tops. Will have to quiz them after nursery school today to see if they trust the RST or wether they want to invest it in half a dozen shares, the mad wee power brokers that they are.

I'll bet they'd prefer you bought them Rangers gear mate.

A lot of division between the support is caused by fan groups and will never be mended. The red and black gear was always going to cause division and those putting it out there knew that fine well, but that helps the end game doesn't it?!

Not making cheap points, far from it. I haven't questioned GB's motives once just pointing out what I see as the double standards from people with agendas against the RST dressed up as looking for transparency.

:lol: youre clutching at straws now.

GB has numerous times showed us how his money is distributed, and always posts updates of where donations have went. Unlike the RST who havent released any figures about these shirts yet shout from the rooftops about SD doing the same - their hypocrisy is undeniable.

This is a car crash of a thread.

Various agitators: 'How much is a top, how's the scheme work, WE WANT TRANSPARENCY'

RST guy: 'A top is £8 and merchandise money goes into a dedicated account for the share issue. What else do you want to know?'

Same various agitators: 'Fuck off cunto how much is a top, and what happens with the money. WE WANT TRANSPARENCY'

RST guy: 'Erm.....'

Some of us arent sheep who believe whatever some so called fans rep tells us, we want proof.

The RST and the rest of them were the ones shouting about transparency, and now we're wrong for asking it from them?

Honestly couldnt make it up. All we are asking for is proof of their claims, they dont give it, they send their cronies on here to back them up. Knowing some of our fans dont have a braincell between them and will just do whatever these "fans reps" tell them

Some people clearly havent learned a lesson since 2012 and its scary that these are the folk backing the group that wants to end up owning a majority shareholding.

"I dont have proof of their SD retail deal claim, nor do I have proof of their claim that 50% goes to the Club, I have no proof of any of their claims, but Ill believe what they say anyway, and if you dont you must have an agenda"

Its sad how many sheep will just grab onto the pockets of whatever fans rep offers it to them. And they wont challenge them because they'll either get papped off whatever forum theyre on, or they simply dont care and are too thick to realize theyre being led like sheep.

Its funny how these fans groups are the ones that spend years asking for transparency and for fans to be vigilant, and now that fans outside their group are doing the same, and are doing it to them, we get criticized and get told we have an agenda.

Yous lot sound like the fucking tarriers.

Ill be vigilant of anyone who wishes to make a penny from the club. As should everyone