Amount of folk claiming Warburton will walk..

CoatbridgeBear

This thread:lol:. Actually people in here trying to defend bitter boyd and michael ave got fuck all nice to say about Rangers stewarts comments on Rangers transfer business hahahaha. We have missed out on ONE player. Who even said we were that interested in him that he was a top target? The papers? Never heard MW say once that Diagoraga was his priority this window. 

Also I highly doubt MW did not have any say on the bids for him due to the fact it was his old club and a player he knew well. 

People also need to remember weve signed 4 players in this window already

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

This thread:lol:. Actually people in here trying to defend bitter boyd and michael ave got fuck all nice to say about Rangers stewarts comments on Rangers transfer business hahahaha. We have missed out on ONE player. Who even said we were that interested in him that he was a top target? The papers? Never heard MW say once that Diagoraga was his priority this window. 

Also I highly doubt MW did not have any say on the bids for him due to the fact it was his old club and a player he knew well. 

People also need to remember weve signed 4 players in this window already

I think it's called falling for it. I would like to think our fans wouldn't but clearly some have. We are not like Barcelona/Real Madrid with presidents signing players for popularity no expense spared. Or even like David Murray with the my wallets heavier than yours attitude. We have a football manager with a business background and an emphasis on value. The desicion to spend on players will be his along with his staff and the boards willingness to spend. It is naive to think it is solely down to any individual. And if it was do our fans actually believe King would risk losing Warburton, his staff and the majority of the fan base over a couple of £100k. 

36 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Made 2 bids for a player but we weren't all that interested in him :lol: 

Heard it all now.

Who said we made two bids? The papers. MW has not said one jot about our transfer dealings unless weve signed them. 

They were so far off the scale with the Fulham and Swansea interest yet people would rather believe that than MW. 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Who said we made two bids? The papers. MW has not said one jot about our transfer dealings unless weve signed them. 

They were so far off the scale with the Fulham and Swansea interest yet people would rather believe that than MW. 

No you're right it was just made up,silly me.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

No you're right it was just made up,silly me.

The managerial interest was made up so why can't transfer news be? MW said a few weeks ago he was bemused by the players we were linked with. 

Not one noise has been made from our end and until then anything read in papers, average blogs and facebook is irrelevant. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The managerial interest was made up so why can't transfer news be? MW said a few weeks ago he was bemused by the players we were linked with. 

Not one noise has been made from our end and until then anything read in papers, average blogs and facebook is irrelevant. 

Despite Brentford coming out and saying we were miles away from their valuation of the player..

I dont think for a second he'll walk. But its ridiculous how this has went on with the boy, is it not something like half a million we're haggling with? Wheres the millionaires in charge?

8 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Hibs should've beat us at Ibrox when they first visited this season.  We were very lucky to get a point from that game.  So your wrong.

And they were lucky to beat us at their dump. We have outplayed them in 3 out of our 4 meetings with them. The other we just about matched them and still won the 3 points. 

If we play as well as we can we will beat them. I'm not worried about how they perform only about how we perform as that's all that will matter 

8 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Signing Stokes has significantly improved Hibs (although I'm sure you disagree).  We haven't signed anyone, during this window, who will offer us that same type of improvement.  Just my opinion.

How do you know if Forrester gets more game time he won't have a major impact?  You don't and neither do I.  I do wonder if Stokes is that good that he could haul back the far superior goal difference that we have which is also in our favour.

All these pathetic digs at us is just to rattle the Bears cage. Seems tae be working.

Mark Warburton is no way going anywhere anytime soon. Hes got Rangers inside him now and thats no going away. He will be here in 5 years min. Relax.

19 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

why are people never fucking happy.....do you want to teleport back to a year ago. fuck me we have stability, we have a great manager , we are top of the league, we are playing good football, our half year losses are down significantly we've signed 10 players permanently (2 on short term deals) and 3 loans but yeah where's your money King........doh

edit: the other thing last year at this time under McDowall we took on 5 loanees from Newcastle who hardly kicked a ball, we paid their wages and would give Newcastle 500k if we got promoted.

You should calm down you and understand that it's the fans that have more concern over King not spending his promised cash as I doubt very much MW will leave anytime soon. Certainly not over this issue.

It was MW that said two players would be enough in this window. King said something like 5!

8 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Not everything the papers report is lies or made up ye know.

This obviously comes from a recent narrative, and mainly because we lost out on one player, that the Manager isn't being backed by the Board. However. it's quite obvious that Mark Warbarton is being backed by the Board; quite a lot has been achieved since the summer, and many of the Manager's ideas have been put into place with a long term vision very much in place. This transfer window isn't even finished yet, but already this Club has made two signings in particular that bode well for the club in the coming years. 

1 hour ago, Dutchy said:

You should calm down you and understand that it's the fans that have more concern over King not spending his promised cash as I doubt very much MW will leave anytime soon. Certainly not over this issue.

It was MW that said two players would be enough in this window. King said something like 5!

If I need to calm down then perhaps people need to be more patient. If we go in to this summer and spend next to nothing and don't sign anyone and its due to lack of support from the board then fair enough, I'll be unhappy about that too but to have signed 10 players and 3 loans in the space of 7 months or so seems like backing to me. The board are running the club without getting the dirty headlines we had with the previous board.

Also I can't understand why people think King can write a big cheque and say here you go Rangers have my money, investment doesn't work that way and even if you look at the very definition of the word investment it means "the action or process of investing money for profit." so not giving money away, thats charity.

I don't think King is a saint but along with the others on the board they have given us a manager who is doing things the right way, we have cut our costs, we are top of the league etc. etc. and yet people still want to moan that we aren't spunking £1m for a midfielder that many haven't heard of or £500k+ for an overrated player at St Johnstone.

Warburton was a city trader, he talks about value on and off the ptich and putting that together tells me that he knows when a team is just having a laugh with their valuation and I highly doubt he'd approve of the board spending as much money as it takes to sign his targets.

It just amazes me that people are still moaning, this time last year we couldn't talk about football or signings and I for one am very grateful for the stability we have in place now and wouldn't want to see us live beyond our means just in case we don't get up (though I dare say we already are spending more than we can afford so any more than that is just irresponsible).

Just now, The Dude said:

Is it just the courageous stuff that you agree with that isn't lies or made up? 

So what you are saying is everything ever printed about Rangers is a lie? because if not, then you actually agree with me.

So take your twisted hat off and settle down.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So what you are saying is everything ever printed about Rangers is a lie? because if not, then you actually agree with me.

So take your twisted hat off and settle down.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Funny how quick some are to dismiss stories from a paper when it doesn't match their opinion but when it does...by fuck do they tell you about it.