Strong "Rumour"

ChesterPerry

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, ChesterPerry said:

No nweted for that maine, not to everybody's itaste but I'dt wager they've forgotten more about the Gers than most know. 

To the rest - I was plugging a rangers radio show, send me to the gallows ;)

Temper temper mate just because someone feels cheated Into listening and says so doesnt mean you have to have a dig at him. For what Its worth I was conned Into listening and stayed with It for 50min , IT was slow and obvEosly Had techie problems but got better as IT went on. 

Obviosly IT has wee tech problems like this site at the moment .

2 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

It's a good show. They guys in the 'studio' do a fine job.

if anyone doesn't like it fair enough, but shouldn't slag off the folk at Rangersradio for trying to entertain and give the gers fans an opportunity to voice the opinions they have.

Tbf this is 'RangersMedia'. There isn't much connected to Rangers that we won't "slag off".

I take it this was about the announcement of the release date of Bridgemans double album?

Listened to the snippets on itunes and im not ashamed to tell you guys that I was brought to tears

1 hour ago, AlBear85 said:

Strong rumour going around that Billy King' real first name is...

William. :ohmy:

Its actually Wilburt

Members of RM.I am one of the "old guys" who run RangersRadio.I would like to clarify,there was no intent to mislead any RM readers.The post was due to go into the RangersRadio thread.To let people who normally listen to us know that we were having an unscheduled broadcast at 9pm.Unfortunately Chester and myself had a mix up in communication.It was totally my fault and I apologize for it appearing,as it has.I have the greatest respect for this platform and would never abuse the goodwill shown on here,for our little show.

W.A.T.P

FOX.