NFL

Clemdog

6 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Monday off. 

Will be blabbering shite on here through the full game too. 

Apologies in advance :pipe: 

Just noticed im still not in the OP as the 49ers

What happened to the original NFL thread btw. That was when I chose them with the help of another poster who hasn’t been on here in years. Can’t actually mind his name now :lol:

I did a tour of the mid west for my honeymoon which started in San Francisco and they were playing Monday night against the Steelers and even though I am a Cowboy fan thought it would be great to go.

This is nearly 20 year ago so pre Stubhub etc so asks guy in the hotel about scalping tickets, he gives it yeah 400 dollars each which we totally patched, he then says there is a fan bar around the corner, so Monday night comes around place is packed with red and gold but we get a table reasonably close but honestly for about 3 hours they just constantly ordered beer and wings 🤣🤣🤣

Was brilliant mate, Americans are fucked up but I love them

7 minutes ago, ayro said:

I did a tour of the mid west for my honeymoon which started in San Francisco and they were playing Monday night against the Steelers and even though I am a Cowboy fan thought it would be great to go.

This is nearly 20 year ago so pre Stubhub etc so asks guy in the hotel about scalping tickets, he gives it yeah 400 dollars each which we totally patched, he then says there is a fan bar around the corner, so Monday night comes around place is packed with red and gold but we get a table reasonably close but honestly for about 3 hours they just constantly ordered beer and wings 🤣🤣🤣

Was brilliant mate, Americans are fucked up but I love them

Would love to go to San Francisco. Literally chose the 49ers as my team based nearly entirely on them being from there :lol:

My brother worries me sometimes we start having a text chat about tonight's game and he sends me this. 

Flyover 2night for Super Bowl LV, should be a B52 "BUFF" Stratofortress joined by a B2 Spirit Stealth Bomber & a B1B Lancer. 

Americas 3 Strategic Nuclear Bombers all 2gether. 😉🇺🇸

Scary wee guy sometimes... :lol:

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Would love to go to San Francisco. Literally chose the 49ers as my team based nearly entirely on them being from there :lol:

It was probably the best city I had visited until I went to New York about three years ago, NYC is the best ever so much to do and see.

I picked Dallas as my team as they were the first game shown on C4 and it was between them or Washington.

I went to Dallas a couple of years ago to see them live and would honestly recommend it to anyone if you get the chance.

Got pumped by Titans 🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, miracle said:

Don't know an awful lot about the sport apart from if the ball touches the ground play stops.  Which seems lame.   Stuck a ton on Kansas all the same as my favourite country singer is a fan.

Just casually betting a hundred quid😃

I know hardly anything any help with tips for betting would be appreciated as I might bet a couple of quid myself to make it more interesting.  

8 minutes ago, badjon said:

Just casually betting a hundred quid😃

I know hardly anything any help with tips for betting would be appreciated as I might bet a couple of quid myself to make it more interesting.  

No council tax this month.   Easy come, easy go.  Look into matched betting, I made enough screwing the bookies to put down the deposit on my house.

I'm just hoping for a good game tonight, but I'm fearing a fairly simple night for the Chiefs.

The Bucks defence press aggressively, but Mahomes can either come out the pocket and pass, or just run. I also think that Brady was lucky against Green Bay - Mahomes and the Chiefs would have punished him. 

But in saying that, Brady is the best ever, so lets see how he gets on in the big moments. 

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

I love Neil Reynolds but an RM legend is on the BBC coverage tonight - Mike Carlson.

Juno loved him. :lol: 

I’ve been watching the NFL Network all evening and they are some of the cringiest people I’ve ever seen 

Mike Carlson is the main NFL pundit to me because for a long time I only watched the UK coverage of games and we was always there :lol: