NFL

Clemdog

Current playoff schedule with one week to go.

Dallas shat the bed in epic proportion last night but weirdly think they could be alright against Arizona but will get bumped in the divisional against GB.

AFC trickier to call with Buffalo & NE being close and I don’t think the Titans are the best team despite the record but would be a huge lift if they can get Henry back.

0C86696D-6576-4260-9DA7-3E8A0E140FBF.png

15 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Just one game to go and we are Champions again forget about the  Pats as the Bills are the team to beat in the AFC East 

The Bills should be the team to beat in the AFC but for every win against the good teams there is a self destruct like last night being down at HT to Atlanta.

4 minutes ago, ayro said:

The Bills should be the team to beat in the AFC but for every win against the good teams there is a self destruct like last night being down at HT to Atlanta.

Agreed they  should have won at least a couple more games than they have , they were so far ahead in the AFC East then the Pats and Dolphins got their acts togeather.

The win against the Pats last week was the Bills at their best and the Bills needed in the playoffs if they are to go a step further than last season and make the Super Bowl.

But as you said which Bills are gonna turn up?

Just now, Copland bear said:

Agreed they  should have won at least a couple more games than they have , they were so far ahead in the AFC East then the Pats and Dolphins got their acts togeather.

The win against the Pats last week was the Bills at their best and the Bills needed in the playoffs if they are to go a step further than last season and make the Super Bowl.

But as you said which Bills are gonna turn up?

They remind me of my team Dallas, the ability is there but they don’t have final bit to get it done in the big spots and end up shitting the bed.

I hope it’s not Bills v Pats in playoff round 1, would like to see one of them against the Bengals.

Week 18 🏈🇺🇸

Final week of regular season, Cowboys and Chiefs won last night.

Still a few items to close for the playoffs with seeds to be sorted and final playoff berths.

Chargers v Raiders is a huge game to finalise things for the last slot in AFC.

Rams v 49ers has big implications for both teams.

Will watch red zone for early games and Rams later.

A336A2F9-8549-4D79-BB15-2279905F0F31.png

17-0 lead flushed doon the cludgie. Rams trying like hell to give the game away to the bloody Niners. 😡😡😡

Our D is so freaking weak. At least I don’t have to worry about the SB ‘cause we’ll be bounced in the first round playing like this.

Rams are a fucking joke - absolutely scunnered by that. This is the team that no one will fear facing in the playoffs; we’re so fucking weak.But hey, they’ve been doing the same shite for half a century at least, so I shouldn’t be surprised.

Crazy day of results yesterday, can’t believe the Colts didn’t get in, Reich should be in trouble when you have that O line, Taylor running lights out and a D with Buckner and Leonard then to not even land a spot in the WC is failure.

Was hoping Dallas would get the Cardinals, the 49ers will be a tough game as they are getting healthy at the right time.

Dallas will be one and done or will win the NFC 😂😂