NFL

Clemdog

Glad my Rams won but apart from Stafford and Kupp there wasn’t a lot that was very impressive. D was pretty porous overall and allowed Montgomery of the Bears to plow through them all night. Will need to be much stronger than they showed tonight ‘cause this Division is brutal.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

This is gonae be a very long season lads @GabrielTomato @the goal machine @blueballss

Dan Jones is not it.

Depends what the question is though..

If we're looking for someone to consistently turnover the ball to the other team then he absolutely is the answer. :lol: :ang:

10 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Depends what the question is though..

If we're looking for someone to consistently turnover the ball to the other team then he absolutely is the answer. :lol: :ang:

He constantly makes bad decisions and aggressive passes into crowded areas it's honestly not surprising the number of turnovers he has. Last night was the 50th turnover in his career I believe (albeit a fumble rather than a bad pass)

Our complete lack of a running game doesn't help as he's then forced to throw. Think last night we ran for like 6 yards in the 1st half 😂

Game day 2 🏈

Hopefully catch up when back from Flag Day 🇬🇧

Decent inter division games with Bills v Fins and Pats v Jets.

Sky game is 49ers v Eagles nice choice as well.

Fuck knows how the Cowboys will get on in LA without Tank and Gallup, fingers crossed but can see Herbert lighting up and Bosa causing Dak problems.

00133C6B-D233-46AA-90EE-BD269F0ECD89.png

9 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I would be delighted if my 🐬 phins can go 2-0 v Divisional rivals. Bills gave us a skelping at the end of last season so some revenge would be nice. 

I will be in RedZone heaven later for sure.🏈🇺🇸

@TEFTONGWhat's that your are saying, guess your team was soo busy celebrating their win over The Pats they forgot to turn up this week.  :pipe:

13 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

@TEFTONGWhat's that your are saying, guess your team was soo busy celebrating their win over The Pats they forgot to turn up this week.  :pipe:

Losing Tua was a blow. And the Bills seem to have the beating of us. 

Can we play the Pats every week...? :whistle: