Cup tie v Dumbarton or Dundee

JCDBigBear

Tickets are  on sale for this now,  money coming out the bank tomorrow for people on the cccs

Rangers FC v Dundee FC

William Hill Scottish Cup Quarter Final

Ibrox Stadium

Saturday 05 March 2016 Kick Off 12.30pm 

Dear Season Ticket Holder

Tickets for the above fixture are now on sale where you will be able to purchase your own seat until Friday 26 February. If you have signed up to the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for ‘All Non Season Ticket Home Games’ your registered payment card will be charged from Thursday 25 February.

Prices for this match are adults £19, concessions £14 and juniors £6.

Please note that from an operational perspective the decision has been taken to close the Club Deck for this match. All season ticket holders in this stand who are signed up to ‘All Non Season Ticket Home Games’ will automatically be relocated to the best available seats and in due course will receive a paper ticket to be used to gain access. Due to an increased ticket allocation for away support it will also be necessary to relocate certain areas of the Broomloan Stand. Again, paper tickets will be issued in due course. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Bar 72 and section MLF season ticket holders should note your smartcards will be automatically activated for this game.

All seats not currently sold as season tickets are available to purchase as general sale from now with full public sale commencing Saturday 27 February.

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE FOLLOWING SALES CHANNELS:

- online here*
- Ticket hotline 0871 702 1972* (calls cost 13ppm plus network extras)
- Rangers Ticket Centre*

*Booking fees apply. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Tickets are  on sale for this now,  money coming out the bank tomorrow for people on the cccs

Rangers FC v Dundee FC

William Hill Scottish Cup Quarter Final

Ibrox Stadium

Saturday 05 March 2016 Kick Off 12.30pm 

Dear Season Ticket Holder

Tickets for the above fixture are now on sale where you will be able to purchase your own seat until Friday 26 February. If you have signed up to the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for ‘All Non Season Ticket Home Games’ your registered payment card will be charged from Thursday 25 February.

Prices for this match are adults £19, concessions £14 and juniors £6.

Please note that from an operational perspective the decision has been taken to close the Club Deck for this match. All season ticket holders in this stand who are signed up to ‘All Non Season Ticket Home Games’ will automatically be relocated to the best available seats and in due course will receive a paper ticket to be used to gain access. Due to an increased ticket allocation for away support it will also be necessary to relocate certain areas of the Broomloan Stand. Again, paper tickets will be issued in due course. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Bar 72 and section MLF season ticket holders should note your smartcards will be automatically activated for this game.

All seats not currently sold as season tickets are available to purchase as general sale from now with full public sale commencing Saturday 27 February.

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE FOLLOWING SALES CHANNELS:

- online here*
- Ticket hotline 0871 702 1972* (calls cost 13ppm plus network extras)
- Rangers Ticket Centre*

*Booking fees apply. 

This allows annoys me they get a bigger allocation WHY as their home attendances are 3k or just over. I am surprised they will close the club deck for this game can cant think of why we cant fill Ibrox for this cup tie???

2 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Close the club deck and then give more tkts to visiting fans,thus reducing home support even further??? Nonsensical <cr>

Away teams are entitled to up to 20% for cup games though? 

I agree the club deck should be available for this game though, maybe if the other areas sell out quickly they will change their minds. 

6 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Operational issues suggests something unavoidable. Wonder what...

Does that not just mean it's to save money? I know 'economical' fits the bill better but I'm sure they always use the word operational when it's easier and cheaper to keep the Club Deck closed as the match wont sell out.

20 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Close the club deck and then give more tkts to visiting fans,thus reducing home support even further??? Nonsensical <cr>

Makes sense based on recent cup game gates, Can't remember the last time the ground was close to full for a cup game?

I don't see an issue with closing club deck. Apart from moving the regulars from there our recent cup ties have been woeful in terms of attendance. 

With the game on tv and an early kickoff and with a midweek game and three home games in a row it's just not affordable for everyone. 

2 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Does that not just mean it's to save money? I know 'economical' fits the bill better but I'm sure they always use the word operational when it's easier and cheaper to keep the Club Deck closed as the match wont sell out.

I'm not so sure, I would have thought we'd have almost a full house for this one?  Unless due to the short timescale they think we would struggle to shift tix?

No excuse not to fill ibrox for this after all it's a quarter final and the team will need our support , another prem opposition aswell it doesn't matter if it's on tv the team need us to help drive them on to the semi final . Let's give them the support they deserve we are only 3 games away from playing in Europe 

4 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Makes sense based on recent cup game gates, Can't remember the last time the ground was close to full for a cup game?

Was it not nearly full for the St Mirren Petrofac cup game. The Club Deck was open that night. I refuse to go to cup games when the Club Deck is shut. My seat is up there and I don't see why I should move for "operational issues".

I should add I'm very surprised it is closed for this game. I would have expected a near capacity crowd.

6 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Was it not nearly full for the St Mirren Petrofac cup game. The Club Deck was open that night. I refuse to go to cup games when the Club Deck is shut. My seat is up there and I don't see why I should move for "operational issues".

I should add I'm very surprised it is closed for this game. I would have expected a near capacity crowd.

Attendance stated for that game was only 22k!

1 minute ago, blueretro said:

I'm very surprised at that. I was at the game and remember it being a lot more. Age is really catching up now.

I was at that game and it definitely wasn't anymore than 22k. Being nosey here but why would u refuse to go because the club deck is closed? Would u not just move for 1 game mate? If age is catching up then maybe a break from the stairs to ur seat will help the old knees?

4 minutes ago, Fabric said:

I was at that game and it definitely wasn't anymore than 22k. Being nosey here but why would u refuse to go because the club deck is closed? Would u not just move for 1 game mate? If age is catching up then maybe a break from the stairs to ur seat will help the old knees?

Principle really. It's not just for one game either. It's only been open for one cup game, every other cup game has been "operational issues". 

My old knees can sit this one out in front of the Telly. :gerbad:

1 minute ago, blueretro said:

Principle really. It's not just for one game either. It's only been open for one cup game, every other cup game has been "operational issues". 

My old knees can sit this one out in front of the Telly. :gerbad:

Fair enough as I said I was just being nosey. i sit in sj and haven't had anything like that. As long as we win that's what matters. 

58 minutes ago, blueretro said:

I'm very surprised at that. I was at the game and remember it being a lot more. Age is really catching up now.

You not thinking of the first game of the season, Friday night game? The Petrofac game was definitely not full.

Not surprised about the decision not to open the club deck as our cup game attendance's haven't exactly been great this season...that's nothing new and people shouldn't be surprised.

I will say though that I'm sure if the club see the demand is there then they will make the Club Deck available.