Who picks the Man of The Match?

Dietspam

Tav was given the MOTM today and while i don't think he played badly, Michael O'Halloran was by far our best player today. So direct and actually beating his man time and time again and of course the assist for the goal. So who actually picked Tav? 

Here's how it works "Dietspam"

If the game is at Ibrox a Rangers fan is given the opportunity to choose man of the match. 

The Rangers fan is usually proposed by supporter fan groups or members of Rangers Football forums on the internet. 

I believe Ben 51 who posted above is the "nominated nominator as a moderator" (try saying that quickly ;)) for the Rangers Media forum so I have PM'ed him to nominate you. 

Please PM him to let him know if you are happy to be the nominated nominee from the RM forum. I'll second you and give them a character reference if necessary. 

Good luck (tu)

(PS if admin poster "RFC52" PM's you telling you he can do this too, don't believe him as I believe his duties as a mod only run as far as banning people.) 

11 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

Tav was given the MOTM today and while i don't think he played badly, Michael O'Halloran was by far our best player today. So direct and actually beating his man time and time again and of course the assist for the goal. So who actually picked Tav? 

No, he wasn't Tav was Man of the match by a mile today MOH was good in short bursts but overall did not do so well.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

No, he wasn't Tav was Man of the match by a mile today MOH was good in short bursts but overall did not do so well.

Think it was later in the second half when we had a couple of dodgy minutes defending, he got the ball on our byeline and instead of just booting it, he skinned the player and left him for dead. His pace was blistering.

I think it would have been a close one between him and MOH though

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Tav had a great game today. Well deserved.

I agree. Didn't put a foot wrong, started off just about every move. Best game in ages.

O'Halloran was excellent too but I have no real issues with Tavernier being given the award.

2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Glad someone mentioned Wilson. Had Michael O'Halloran been so good, Wilson would have been my pick. I've always liked Danny Wilson, and he will become even better as time goes on.

Great tackle near the end. Get that wrong and it's a penalty.