I'm impressed by hibs fans

Now that the hibs forum has been unlocked so we can have a peek and laugh at them I find myself impressed that they have already moved on to the real world where they are fighting for second place and the playoffs. There are still some who think the Scottish Cup is doable but in general they are all just desperate to avoid a third year in the championship.

Most of them want rid of their manager if they stay down.

They are worried about attendances. (they would like 12k crowds not 9k or less).

(ps: hib.net is available as a domain name and even has their colours on it trying to tempt someone.)

2 hours ago, BluesClues said:

Ideal scenario is dundee utd get relegated, falkirk beat hibs in the playoffs and then lose to killie in the finals.

I'd rather another club comes down with utd and Falkirk get the play off promotion to the top tier.

Ideally, I'd like M'well and utd down.

"Anybody who thinks there is a chance of catching Rangers, is quite possibly mentally retarded. Rangers will have it all but sewn up by Easter in the same way Hearts did last season. They have a side better designed to get out off this League, they roll over teams in the bottom half of the table. Rangers aren't losing at Dumbarton twice, or being horsed 0-3 at home to Morton. Forget it. 

I feel that we have a more talented squad, and we've shown to be able to rise to the occasion against higher league opposition more regularly than the h**. Our best chance always was the play-offs.

Let's concentrate on the battle for second spot. For Hibs and Falkirk, two extra play-off games against Raith, then a battle with each other to decide who plays against the second bottom means making the Premier from third place is too big an ask. Second gives you a shot, but then it's still stacked against you."

What a rocket this one is. If he thought from the outset they had a better team than us why did he not think they would win the league?

Try reading their 1000+ Rangers thread and then tell me they're not mini-beast scum.

The same oppressed, cheated-never-defeated, look at poor us, it's all the fault of the masons/refs/sfa/media pish you get from the separately-schooled in the east end.

Scum of the earth. They actually bleat even more than beast FC fans as they're still whinging about Romanov cheating them out of all those Scottish Cups they've failed to win for 100+ years. Cunts.

3 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

I'd rather another club comes down with utd and Falkirk get the play off promotion to the top tier.

Falkirk are as bad as the rest of them mate. For every decent supporter than are five cock rockets.

I got invited to the hospitality there a few year ago, not a Rangers game. Most of the guys in the box were Rangers supporters. Some of the locals got wind of it and weren't happy. They had to be told by one of their Directors to pack it in. He also informed them that half their staff working that day were Rangers supporters. Cue the indignation and calls to sack the lot of them.

As I said, they are as bad as the rest of them.

25 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Falkirk are as bad as the rest of them mate. For every decent supporter than are five cock rockets.

I got invited to the hospitality there a few year ago, not a Rangers game. Most of the guys in the box were Rangers supporters. Some of the locals got wind of it and weren't happy. They had to be told by one of their Directors to pack it in. He also informed them that half their staff working that day were Rangers supporters. Cue the indignation and calls to sack the lot of them.

As I said, they are as bad as the rest of them.

I just want to see those that voted us down get relegated and struggle to come up.

Ideally, I'd like to see them all just fade out of the game.

5 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Couldn't stand to see houston happy about that, so it'd be killie for me.

I hate them the least out of all the others
Not sure if I even hate them, I might just not care.

Simple, they're a spent force, if they were ever a 'force' to begin with.

Their fans are some of the most unpleasant people I've ever had the misfortune to meet. Although I have met some decent hivs fans, but they tend not to be regular attenders.

Which is a lot of them come to think about it.

What the feck am I talking about and why is it a shite football team and it's fans?

4 hours ago, BluesClues said:

Couldn't stand to see houston happy about that, so it'd be killie for me.

I hate them the least out of all the others
Not sure if I even hate them, I might just not care.

Houston's a nothing that didn't have a vote. 

The clubs were acting at the behest of their support.

A plague on all their houses. 

I'd rather see Houston celebrating than those scummy supporters whose hate was all consuming and irrational. That hatred deserves to fall back on them. 

It caused us harm.

Houston's "seething" rage was merely comical and brilliant schadenfreude.

31 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Houston's a nothing that didn't have a vote. 

The clubs were acting at the behest of their support.

A plague on all their houses. 

I'd rather see Houston celebrating than those scummy supporters whose hate was all consuming and irrational. That hatred deserves to fall back on them. 

It caused us harm.

Houston's "seething" rage was merely comical and brilliant schadenfreude.

If only they could all go down

Will never be impressed by a group of fans that continue to show blinded hatred towards us and our club.

Accepting reality of their league position is all they are doing and some stil think they have the stronger team.

They put up a challenge longer than we expected and that is it. Our own consistency over the season is why we are where we are so fuck them.