Pay At The Gate Tomorrow

FANS will be able to pay at the gate for Saturday’s Scottish Cup game against Dundee.

Fans will have the chance to purchase tickets on the day to watch Gers try and make it through to the semi-final of the competition.

Tickets in the Copland Rear will be available for those supporters wishing to buy them prior to kick-off on Saturday.

They are priced at £19 for Adults, £14 for Concessions and £6 for Juniors.

Supporters are advised to arrive early in order to make sure everyone is processed in time for the 12.30pm kick-off.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bluenosebrad said:

A lot of the guys that normally go to the games are not going because they dont want to give half their cash to the scum.

I don't buy that at all, people just making excuses. 

Did Dundee even have a vote when we got voted out the SPL? 

1 minute ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

I don't buy that at all, people just making excuses. 

Did Dundee even have a vote when we got voted out the SPL? 

Dont care what you think m8, its what they have said and is a fact I will be going to the game without them tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, bluenosebrad said:

What you want names and address???

Yes.

2 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

See when this happens is it actual pay at the gate like just pay your money at the turnstile or is it just the ticket office is open up til kick off?

Pay at the ticket office I'd imagine mate,best get in early as it will be mobbed.

21 minutes ago, bluenosebrad said:

Dont care what you think m8, its what they have said and is a fact I will be going to the game without them tomorrow.

Got to love the internet...had this been a discussion in the pub you'd probably have responded, "that's what I've been told m8" :redcard:

9 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

See when this happens is it actual pay at the gate like just pay your money at the turnstile or is it just the ticket office is open up til kick off?

It's actual pay at the gate, cash only.

29 minutes ago, bluenosebrad said:

A lot of the guys that normally go to the games are not going because they dont want to give half their cash to the scum.

I bet they'd have shown up if it was Celtic we were playing? If that is their attitude, then the club does not need supporters like that. I am going to see Rangers tomorrow, like I do every week - regardless of who we are playing.

Working tomorrow on call but tempted to take my chances and head up.

Its just a bastard if that phone goes on the way or just before the game,anything after half time is cool as i get a few hours to respond to jobs.

My boy will be there regardless.