Lafferty: I Would Love To Return

OceanRain

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah the self proclaimed Rangers man who walked out in our time of need. Now he can see a squad hungry for success and will write their name in history when we win promotion and 55. He sees players like Lee Wallace idolised for staying for the fight and now he thinks he can come back in and all would be forgotten? 

8 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

He's a leeching cunt, only wants to come back to get match sharp for the euros. 

Touch like a curb get him to fuck

Refer to the Euro 2016 / transfer windae equation, Einstein.

The part about the curb is class though.

Kerb your enthusiasm in future.

Fucking loser. Judas and a shite footballer.

Doesnt deserve to set foot in Ibrox let alone play for us. Another in a long lost of those who jumped ship only to regret it and now wants to come crawling back.

Sometimes i wish theyd join this forum so i could say "fuck you" to them personally

Back in the day id understand and even respect the Club signing an older ex Ger to allow them to finish their career at Ibrox in front of the fans. But  cant think of anyone from the past 10 years who would deserve it. Esp not any of the turncoats.

Lafferty etc are fucking delusional. Nearly every Rangers fan despises them but they have this fantasy that theyd  be welcomed back :lol:

They will forever be remembered as scumbags and treated with contempt by anyone who gives a fuck about the Club. Absolute nutcases