• Jason Holt
    • Dean Shiels
    • Nicky Law
    • Barry McKay
    • Harry forrester
    • Kenny Miller
    • Micheal O'halloran
    • Martyn Waghorn

Had to re-do this since I checked the poll only content in the last one (that's why no-one could reply).

Same deal as last time, vote your Poty. If they're not on it then state below. (Only 15 players on it since that's all your allowed on a Poll on here)

Also disregard the votes from the last one, it kinda complicated it. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you voted in the last one then you shouldn't vote again so that your vote doesn't get counted twice?

When you're not posting player of the year polls, do you also help organise the Zimbabwe elections mate?

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

So if you voted in the last one then you shouldn't vote again so that your vote doesn't get counted twice?

Not going to enforce it, go ahead if you want too. Not an official poll after all :D

4 minutes ago, FSM said:

When you're not posting player of the year polls, do you also help organise the Zimbabwe elections mate?

Made it too obvious so I got booted. 

18 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Need I say? Big Kiernan for me. Grew into the role and what it means to play for the Rangers. He knows exactly what it means to be a Ranger. Love the big man.

:cheers: Agree'd there 

1 minute ago, Amato said:

I wanted to vote for Gostomski but, inexplicably, he isn't one of the options.

Really underrated, 100% record. :crywank:

With the Celtic game, a few more league games and hopefully a couple of finals to attend, then is it not a bit early deciding these thing.

The players player and the sports writers do the same?  Why? Player of the season means the season not after X amount of games.

Imagine Foderingham played a blinder against the bheasts saved 2 spot kicks and we won 1-0? So I will hold my vote back as more to play for now than the games already past.

15 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

With the Celtic game, a few more league games and hopefully a couple of finals to attend, then is it not a bit early deciding these thing.

That Old Firm game will let us know who's who in this Rangers team.

17 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The players player and the sports writers do the same?  Why? Player of the season means the season not after X amount of games.

Imagine Foderingham played a blinder against the bheasts saved 2 spot kicks and we won 1-0? So I will hold my vote back as more to play for now than the games already past.

12 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

This sounds like there's something untoward going on, folk voting twice etc.

Not getting involved.

Fair enough lads, was only a bit of fun nothing serious. It does give a sort of basis has to the general consensus eg, People leaning towards more Holt/Wallace than Shiels or Law. 

About folk voting twice that's mainly down to me messing up the last one, I didn't enable replies. 

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

That Old Firm game will let us know who's who in this Rangers team.

It will be a good test of their character, and honestly it's a test deserving of these boys. 

It's really the next step for them. They could lose the game but still be successful, it's worth noting that we're missing our main striker and two other forwards. 

and lastly we're going to go toe-to-toe with them, no questioning that. These lads are hungry and won't stopping fighting till the final whistle.