MOH what do we think?

MacBoyd

Having watched st Johnstone a good few times, he has definitely been the standout. He has all ready shown what he can do in flashes and tbh he hasn't really had a bad game. He has had games where he hasn't seen the ball and been anonymous but sometimes I think the likes of tav and that seem reluctant to pass to him. A lot of the time the ball is shifted to the left where MOH is clearly in acres of space and we don't utilize his full ability. He likes the ball played in behind defenders and hitting teams on the counter. I don't think MOH and tav have developed an understanding of each other yet, the same way mckay and Wallace have on the other side which is understandable given the run of games, It will come! I am still positive that he will be a fantastic signing.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O'Halloran was being touted as a contender for SPL player of the season before joining Rangers.  There can be no doubting he is a valuable asset who is simply in the process of gelling into an unfamiliar system with unfamiliar team mates while having to contend with sporadic appearances due to archaic cup tie rules.  He will come good and you can be certain that the opposition are more than happy he wont feature in the Scottish cup semi.