MOH what do we think?

MacBoyd

Must admit I wasn't at the games where he apparently played well so this might be unfair, but I think he is struggling a bit. What do u think he has been like so far?

Boy on heart and hand podcast was annoyed when he said his dad will be in the peado end at Hampden. Does this annoy anyone on here? 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being cup tied hasn't helped him and he does tend to be more direct than Warburton would like but imo after a good pre season he'll be one of our best players in the SPHELL. There can be no doubts the top league will present a harder challenge and he's already undoubtedly  proved himself there. He did have a great debut at Ibrox after all and most bears described him as unplayable that day  (think it was St midden).

31 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Must admit I wasn't at the games where he apparently played well so this might be unfair, but I think he is struggling a bit. What do u think he has been like so far?

Boy on heart and hand podcast was annoyed when he said his dad will be in the peado end at Hampden. Does this annoy anyone on here? 

Think that's unfair to pick that out given it was part of a five minute talk on the subject, also included slagging the media for even asking the question etc.

17 minutes ago, tannerall said:

His dad'll be cheering alleged Rangers fan Scott Allan on instead, and wanting his son to lose ? 

Strange people those tims. 

So hypothetically if you had a son and they signed for the dark side you wouldn't go to the game to support Rangers?

51 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I haven't heard of this podcast mate. Is it worth a listen?

Also, MOH will come good IMO. He just has to work on his positioning, when to hit the by line, when to cut inside etc.

55 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Does it bother you?

He does have a lot to offer, he needs to time to gel with the squad.

He's the only player coming into the squad that doesn't have any ties with any other player. So he doesn't have the luxury has what Waghorn and Tav would have where they know each others play style so link up is easy.

He's not been here long and has plenty time to improve. Forrester took a while to start get going. 

A very good player who's still settling in. 

Like most good things in life, hard work and time needs to be put in to achieve results, O'Halloran and the management will work hard and he'll be ripping teams apart in no time 

9 minutes ago, Bluebrows said:

I haven't heard of this podcast mate. Is it worth a listen?

Also, MOH will come good IMO. He just has to work on his positioning, when to hit the by line, when to cut inside etc.

Podcast is worth a listen, and you'll hear the full argument :lol:

11 minutes ago, BEE said:

So hypothetically if you had a son and they signed for the dark side you wouldn't go to the game to support Rangers?

Not certain, but support of family would and should come before support of football, which in that totally hypothetical situation would make it an interesting choice.

7 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Not certain, but support of family would and should come before support of football, which in that totally hypothetical situation would make it an interesting choice.

Perhaps they could erect a fence for you to sit on :D