More mhedia lies exposed by VB !

BLUEDIGNITY

Just skimmed through this but I don't understand the hatred and vitriol that is aimed at VB (considering the work they do) - but what is evident is that it's solely harboured by those who seem to have issues with Rangers and it's association with the PUL community which is something else I don't understand. It's as though they're embarrassed by it when in fact the two are inextricably linked.

Thankfully these people are in a minority.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:
13 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Couldn't get enrolled in the 5th year English class but managed to get a space in the Religious Education class. Funnily enough the subject matter was :

"You shall know them by their deeds"

You need to work on your quoting along with English grammar.

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

Just skimmed through this but I don't understand the hatred and vitriol that is aimed at VB (considering the work they do) - but what is evident is that it's solely harboured by those who seem to have issues with Rangers and it's association with the PUL community which is something else I don't understand. It's as though they're embarrassed by it when in fact the two are inextricably linked.

Yes in the minority and empty vessels that make the most noise !(tu):sherlock:

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

Those who organised this anti-sectarian group are obviously blind in one eye,disgusting.

If it wasn't for the likes of the VB and Mole exposing and defending against these people we would hear nothing but 'dignified silence'  ! :sherlock:

7 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

If it wasn't for the likes of the VB and Mole exposing and defending against these people we would hear nothing but 'dignified silence'  ! :sherlock:

So true BD but sure,'let's reach out a hand of friendship'.............GTF

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Or maybe, just maybe, the type of journalism you despise would die due to lack of attention. Although, the fuckers on the other side of the city may keep it alive with their equal distrust of the same media.

17 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Standing up for the club and and fans in the mainstream media and not just through blogs is one of the main benefits i hope to see come from the new fans group.

And new merchandise of course.   

Out of curiosity were the VBs invited to join the new fans group?  A simple Yes or No will suffice.

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

And new merchandise of course.   

Out of curiosity were the VBs invited to join the new fans group?  A simple Yes or No will suffice.

They don't have a 'constitution' apparently.

4 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

The irony of this thread is that some who support VB are willing themselves to make up facts and lie to support an agenda. This is exactly what you want the VB to fight, yet you do it yourself. There has been no "hatred and vitriol" displayed in this thread, simply people who disagree with what they promote. Don't be sensationalist for likes, just put your point across fairly and articulately.

57 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Or maybe, just maybe, the type of journalism you despise would die due to lack of attention. Although, the fuckers on the other side of the city may keep it alive with their equal distrust of the same media.

Along with others I've been challenging these type of articles for over 20 years and I see no sign of it dying off any time soon

We have just seen Spiers embroiled in this type of nonsense where he managed to play the victim card and have the NUJ backing him to the hilt - the way 3 names has been doing for years.  

The club are currently engaged in a Mexican stand off of sorts with BBC Scotland and we have an army of would be Rangers haters in the MSM. I think GSM you are being overly optimistic if you think this type of journalism will go away soon

19 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

The irony of this thread is that some who support VB are willing themselves to make up facts and lie to support an agenda. This is exactly what you want the VB to fight, yet you do it yourself. There has been no "hatred and vitriol" displayed in this thread, simply people who disagree with what they promote. Don't be sensationalist for likes, just put your point across fairly and articulately.

The only person I've witnessed who would rather certain Rangers fans 'Did not exist' was your good self. Looking in from the outside, it appears you are very envious of the support they get or have a personal issue with them.

Most of us just support our football side and don't hate our fellow fans. I suppose there's always one or two like you out there.

23 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

And don't agree with potless's bridge building strategy.

I don't know if that's true. I've not read or heard anything from VB about this merger. I genuinely think they really couldn't care less.

1 minute ago, Tipster said:

The only person I've witnessed who would rather certain Rangers fans 'Did not exist' was your good self. Looking in from the outside, it appears you are very envious of the support they get or have a personal issue with them.

Most of us just support our football side and don't hate our fellow fans. I suppose there's always one or two like you out there.

You understand that I don't want the group to exist and not the fans, don't you?

13 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

I'm genuinely interested in which facts and lies have been made up to support an agenda?

I should have phrased that better regarding hatred and vitriol as I wasn't relating to this thread only - but your earlier assertion that "VB will drag the club and fans backwards which won't be accepted in a modern society"  could be said to be based on you having a 'vitriolic' attitude towards them. I'm assuming that you based that comment on the PUL aspect of VB. If so, then please enlighten me as to what isn't acceptable about PUL in todays society. As I said in my comment above, the club and PUL are inextricably linked and just because you obviously don't agree with it, doesn't mean it's not acceptable and I fail to see where the issue is.

Just now, GrandSuckMaster said:

You understand that I don't want the group to exist and not the fans, don't you?

That's a shame really. They appear to be gaining strength, numbers and support from what I can gather. Let me be straight here, there's absolutely zero chance of you getting your wish. They continue to purchase shares on the QT and as someone who posts on all Bears forums ( Until i was banned from Pravda a few weeks ago ) they are the one group gaining a large support.

7 minutes ago, Tipster said:

That's a shame really. They appear to be gaining strength, numbers and support from what I can gather. Let me be straight here, there's absolutely zero chance of you getting your wish. They continue to purchase shares on the QT and as someone who posts on all Bears forums ( Until i was banned from Pravda a few weeks ago ) they are the one group gaining a large support.

lol, I understand that. For example, I don't want any organised religion to exist, but I know they won't go away, at least not for a long time. It really is this simple, I don't want Rangers to be associated with any political or religious ideas, we are a football club. I have no problem with anyone supporting the club (even racists or trump supporters) provided they don't promote their ideals as associated with the club. I feel, rightly or wrongly, the VB do this, hence I don't want the group to exist. There is no hatred, no jealousy, all of that has been made up by people/journos in this thread.