It was meant to be.....

After the last four years of bullshit we've had to put up with, the dross football under ally, our great club embarrassed time after time in the media!!!, how fitting after that last minute equaliser went today that we're going to get the chance to get back up to where we belong in, at a packed Ibrox with 50'000 bears signing and cheering the team on!!!....its been a LONG 4 years, but Tuesday's going to be one hell of a night!!!.....WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!

32 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

After the last four years of bullshit we've had to put up with, the dross football under ally, our great club embarrassed time after time in the media!!!, how fitting after that last minute equaliser went today that we're going to get the chance to get back up to where we belong in, at a packed Ibrox with 50'000 bears signing and cheering the team on!!!....its been a LONG 4 years, but Tuesday's going to be one hell of a night!!!.....WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!

Today has already been put to bed by me,absolutely buzzing for Tuesday night, as above i have sat the last four years watching mostly utter shite and then putting up with pelters from all corners, can't believe how much we've progressed over the season, at this stage of the season you always get crazy results as teams fight relegation and fight for playoffs leagues etc, for me it's very fitting we  complete our journey at our home in front of our own and I for one cannot wait for Tuesday night to show them all that We Are The Fuckin People 

Should have been done today. Atmosphere on Tuesday will be nowhere near as good as what it was today I'd imagine. We didn't want to limp over the line but it seems as if thats what we are going to do.

Just now, FlippinEck said:

Should have been done today. Atmosphere on Tuesday will be nowhere near as good as what it was today I'd imagine. We didn't want to limp over the line but it seems as if thats what we are going to do.

The atmosphere at Ibrox on Tuesday will be fucking awesome, I predict we'll put 5 or 6 past them and let the party begin....

10 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

It will be buzzin on Tuesday and we can put the past 4 years behind us and get cracking for next season. I had to sell my ticket for today so can't comment on today's atmosphere  but I would have thought a near full ibrox knowing that we are going up would be better than 6000 bears at Starks park not knowing for sure we were going up. The best atmosphere to be amongst the Bears  for the away game will be hibs as the support through there won't let hibs forget who is going up, it would be brilliant to have a ticket for that 1. 

49 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

dont talk rubbish for fucks sake get behind the team we have had a brilliant season

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

yeah because 45000 fans, many of whom season ticket holders...and payed thousands in to club... who have been waiting on this for 4 years wont create as much of an atmosphere as the 5000 there 2day...wasnt there but my brother says atmosphere was great ....and i wouldnt say a 14 point lead with a game in hand is limping

buzzing for tuesday WATP

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

If we are limping, Falkirk and Hibs must have broken legs and the rest, no legs at all.

aye we should've wrapped it up yesterday but i'm over it now. we'll do it on tuesday. it's gonna be a cracking night. any true rangers fan will want to be there. it will be a night to remember for years to come.

11 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Limp over the line:lol:

11 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

We didn't want to limp over the line but it seems as if thats what we are going to do.

What a peculiar thing to say.  Though it wont happen this way there is a good chance we could lose every remaining match and still win the title.  We will win comfortably on Tuesday which will mathematically seal it and with 4 matches still remaining that's limping over the line?

Limping over the line would be depending on other results and I would also even consider promotion via the play offs as a version of limping over the line.  Won more games than anybody else, lost fewer than anybody else, scored a lot more than anybody else and despite leaking 9 in the last 3 games still conceded fewer than anybody else.  It's a rampage over the line with the competition trailing in our wake.

wouldn't call it limping over the line ffs. that makes me think of struggling to win it right up until the end of the season. we're gonna have it wrapped up with a few games to spare where we can focus on our the final/semi final and maybe let some younger guys get a bit of experience so warburton can judge them better and decide who he wants to keep/let go during the break.

My thinking is pretty selfish on this, i couldn't go yesterday as I have my granddaughter staying all weekend, so I'm happy its going to happen Tuesday night. However, I do feel for the fans that were there yesterday as they were primed up for a real party and with the majority off work today the celebrations would still be in full flow, hopefully there will be alot of considerate bosses on Wednesday morning lol

12 hours ago, billscott said:

dont talk rubbish for fucks sake get behind the team we have had a brilliant season

Don't think anyone would deny we've had a brilliant season, but we should have put the league to bed yesterday and there are no excuses for not doing so.