Where are you watching?

HappyChappy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Stockportloyal said:

Not too sure about places mentioned, but heard The Gallant Pioneer in Blackpool is meant to be really good, home of Blackpool True Blues, not to sure where your based but it's a bit further out than the areas that you've mentioned

Cheers mate, will sort something out. I'm in a bit called Radcliffe, so just near Bury and Rochdale. Only boozer about here that I know will be open that early is a Man U and filth joint. Been in a few times with no problem, just don't fancy watching an old firm match with them lol

11 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Cheers mate, will sort something out. I'm in a bit called Radcliffe, so just near Bury and Rochdale. Only boozer about here that I know will be open that early is a Man U and filth joint. Been in a few times with no problem, just don't fancy watching an old firm match with them lol

We used to have monthly meetings for Greater Manchester True Blues in a pub called Mother Macs in Piccadilly  which is very Rangers friendly, whether they'll have the game on I don't know here's the number if your interested 01612361507

5 minutes ago, HappyChappy said:

Dont know if it's a daft question, but will the Rosevale in Partick be showing the game? That would be quite handy.. ??

Not sure about Rosevale but Deoch en Dorus (spelling?) will probably show it.  Not sure how it would be right enough.

18 minutes ago, HappyChappy said:

Dont know if it's a daft question, but will the Rosevale in Partick be showing the game? That would be quite handy.. ??

The Victoria, Rosevale and Deoch an Dorus will all have it on in Partick.

33 minutes ago, Stockportloyal said:

We used to have monthly meetings for Greater Manchester True Blues in a pub called Mother Macs in Piccadilly  which is very Rangers friendly, whether they'll have the game on I don't know here's the number if your interested 01612361507

Cheers mate. Know that bit well, used to drink sometimes in a mad cheap place called Sachas on Oldham Street. Will give them a call. Will hit you up with a like tomorrow as I've run out lol

Will be watching at home which these days suits me fine.

What I don't get are cunts who have actually got tickets on other threads moaning --- oh my seats too far away, my seats too high up, my seats level with the pitch, ah cannae sit beside ma pal/boyfriend............  and on and on.

Man the fuk up, its the Rangers you are going to see, stop moaning like wee bitches and thank your lucky stars we still have a team to support AND you were fortunate enough to get a ticket in the first place.

And if it makes it easier for you to accept, WE WILL WIN....

Have to say I can't be arsed with the pubs on Old Firm days. Packed in like sardines, always a shite view of the telly and trying your best not to spill a pint that you've queued 20 mins at the bar to buy.

The atmosphere might not be as good, but the comfort and viewing experience is far better in my living room.