Humiliation

corkinator

Make no mistake about it. This was HUMILIATION for them today! I believe only beaten by the league winning 3-0 game at the piggery.

A weakened, young, inexperienced team from a division below.

If i was a tim i'd be fucking mortified.

WATP

Just now, corkinator said:

Make no mistake about it. This was HUMILIATION for them today! I believe only beaten by the league winning 3-0 game at the piggery.

A weakened, young, inexperienced team from a division below.

If i was a tim i'd be fucking mortified.

WATP

well duh

8 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I think giving us our manager a 10 million pound war chest would be seen as cruel and unusual punishment :lol:

Maybe they will want to stop asking derisively about King and his "30 million warchest".  We just fucked them with around 1.6 million.  In fact even less because a good chunk of the 1.6 million was sitting in the stand.  :lol: 

Just now, JFK-1 said:

Maybe they will want to stop asking derisively about King and his "30 million warchest".  We just fucked them with around 1.6 million.  In fact even less because a good chunk of the 1.6 million was sitting in the stand.  :lol: 

:lol: I know.

After today they'll be claiming 30 million from Dave King is unfair :lol:

4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

:lol: I know.

After today they'll be claiming 30 million from Dave King is unfair :lol:

Brings to mind their little joke of throwing a quid on the pitch to "buy us" during the Shyte fiasco.  We need to start collecting those quids and throwing them back because on this showing 50p could beat them. :lol:

Let's stop this surprise pish right now.Pedictabily we got what we deserved from the game by playing free flowing expansive football.

Granted they came back at us but even the most ardent tim must concede we deserved that win on merit alone. A surprise result only for those too bitter to admit the truth that this rangers team has surpassed the standard acceptable to win the top premier league in the space of a few short months.

To be honest they could be on a downward spiral now, and teams like Hearts and Aberdeen could have the beating of them next season,their confidence in themselves and the manager will be shot now, whilst we will be even better.

Was the first time I've watched them this season and they had no real quality. Griffiths is an opportunist who is probably given too much space in the Premier. Brown is past his sell by date. Only the big Russian had a solid game, and he was a substitute.

As for Boyota, wow, how bad was he. :ohmy:

kenibhoy

17 Apr 2016, 03:02 PM

let's face it. Brown has wanted Deila out. Ever since him and Gordon punched eff out of Johansen when he went through Tierney in a training match and Deila took Johansens side went he went greeting to Deila. Teams never been the same since. So eff the lot of them

Is this true? It would explain a lot.