Mark, you dont know what youre missing.

I dont honestly see why someone would never even try it! Especially since its a kind of Scottish novelty, can understand not drinking it regularly but dunno why someone would not try it even once

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love my Irn Bru but drink the sugar free only now. Addicted to the stuff.

Drink 3 litres a day.

Used to work night shifts and some cant's took my irn bru for their vodkas.

I know, it is Glasgow after all.

Never left me a drop and not a night shop to be found. I was going mental!

Maybe Mark has the right idea not to touch it :)

10 hours ago, Sam English Loyal said:

I'm with Warbs. 

But I like black pudding, haggis and square sausage. Am I still allowed to set foot on Scottish soil?

That depends.  Have you paid your entry tax?...

:P

I used to drink Irn Bru at least 2-3 litres a day.  Ended up with a few fillings and the dentist telling me I'd end up losing my teeth if I kept it up, plus I wanted to lose weight.  So it's diet pepsi loyal for me the last few years.  I went try a glass of the stuff a bit back and it was horrible, far too sugary.  Amazing how that works.

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I used to drink Irn Bru at least 2-3 litres a day.  Ended up with a few fillings and the dentist telling me I'd end up losing my teeth if I kept it up, plus I wanted to lose weight.  So it's diet pepsi loyal for me the last few years.  I went try a glass of the stuff a bit back and it was horrible, far too sugary.  Amazing how that works.

That's an unbelievable amount.  I give my son grief if he drinks more than one or two cans per month.   Mind you I drink about 2 litres of coffee everyday so not really in a position to criticise.

Wonder if MW has tried deep fried mars bars?

18 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I used to drink Irn Bitit at least 2-3 litres a day.  Ended up with a few fillings and the dentist telling me I'd end up losing my teeth if I kept it up, plus I wanted to lose weight.  So it was horrible.ts diet pepsi loyal for me the last few years.  I went try a glass of the stuff a bit back and it was horrible, far too sugary.  Amazing how that works.

I have never had a can of the stuff but did try IT from the returnabke glass bottle and didnt like IT. I used to drink loads of Pepsi everyday but stopped for the same reasons as you did, cant get the taste for that diet stuff and have been on diluting juice since. Tried a can of pepsi recently and as you point out IT was horrible

I thought it was suspicious and then I checked out his wiki page:

"The Warburtons brand is the most popular bread in the United Kingdom, ahead of rivals Kingsmill and Hovis, a position it has held since 2008.[6] Overall, Warburtons products are the second-best selling food and drink brand in the UK after Coca-Cola[4] and ahead of famous British brands such as Cadbury's, Barrs and Walker's."

Bastard wants to keep second place.

Its a ridiculous thing for him to say anything like this tbh, unless hes omnipotent and can see the future, I can envision numerous hypothetical situations where someone could be forced to drink irn bru even if they vowed not to. This could come back to bite him im afraid.

Absolutely love freezing cold Irn Bru but Dr Pepper is the best fizzy drink. I drink water mostly but, fizzy juice is just a wee treat on Sunday's :P

Anycunt that mixes Irn Bru with Vodka needs their heads examined and also their spleens kicked in

On 6 May 2016 at 8:36 PM, mchammer said:

Love my Irn Bru but drink the sugar free only now. Addicted to the stuff.

Drink 3 litres a day

Cut down or you'll get diabetes. I stopped drinking it and lost loads of weight. Irn Bru is divine but should be drunk only occasionally.

EDIT: my brain somehow completely missed the comment about drinking sugar-free. As you were.