Rangers will struggle

Dickie

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

It is not a collapse but let us not forget that we also shipped 9 goals in three games before the tim tie, 3 to Raith, 3 to Falkirk and 3 to QOS - 

Our late season form appears to be in complete contrast to the the previous 2/3 of the season, reasons that are hard to fathom but I have confidence will be fixed...

we should never settle for mediocrity 

Beats me why some fail to see it or are kidding themselves on, the stats are there. it's certainly not Rangers form.

Is it so wrong now to expect better from our team. I'm shaking my head here i must add.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McInnes has a contract with the sheep until 2019. I think he could do quite well with them but their problem is the same one as our East End neighbours ... once given a royal spanking by us he'll be tossed out the door for apparently being shyte. 

Neil McCann turns it around on them.

Neil McCann: Aberdeen will have to spend big to avoid being overtaken by Rangers next term

NEIL MCCANN reckons Aberdeen will have to splash the cash if they are avoid being overtaken by Rangers in the Premiership next term.

The Dons have finished second in consecutive campaigns but Ibrox boss Mark Warburton will be targeting a title challenge at the first time of asking on the Light Blues’ return to the top flight.

McCann said: “Next season, Rangers [will be] back with a big budget, as Derek (McInnes) said, and he has to be given some more money because he can’t have another season looking behind him thinking ‘I’ve lost a couple of key players, who do I look to?’

“Maybe they did [let him down in January]. I don’t know what Derek had in terms of targets but if they say ‘there is more money, more than you were expecting, let’s see what you can do’.

“Rangers back, Hearts will challenge again you would expect, Aberdeen even stronger. Next season might just be a bit tasty.”

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/rangers/14478950.Neil_McCann__Aberdeen_will_have_to_spend_big_to_avoid_being_overtaken_by_Rangers_next_term/?ref=eb

3 hours ago, Smile said:

Beats me why some fail to see it or are kidding themselves on, the stats are there. it's certainly not Rangers form.

Its it so wrong now to expect better from our team. I'm shaking my head here i must add.

You are correct

We need to keep our expectations as high as possible cos if we become complacent we will end up being Motherwell.

It has been a good season for us but only because our benchmark has been the last four years 

Change is afoot though.

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You are correct

We need to keep our expectations as high as possible cos if we become complacent we will end up being Motherwell.

It has been a good season for us but only because our benchmark has is the last four years 

Change is afoot though.

I prefer using the term Skidmark for them rather than benchmark.

I think we'll get a few sore ones (like the St Johnstone game) if teams sit in and a better calibre of attacker takes their chances but if teams open up against us and try to play (which Aberdeen will have to do after the comments from Billy Big baws saying they'd put us in our place) then I'm pretty confident we'll turn them over. Although I suppose the Embra junkies haven't exactly been push overs and I wouldn't say they've been sitting back.

The team's got the capability they just need to make sure they start to punish teams more. One thing's for sure: it's going to be a good season!

Strange how a couple of fucking failures from Aberdeen can tell us that we will struggle.By fuck must be great to be able to see into the future.Some other experts think we need to spend 15/20 millions to compete as well.Lets just let the one man that matters shape our future and not flap over what a couple of fucking losers have to say about anything.Im sure the Rangers management team will know exactly what is required and im also sure there will be no lack of trying to achieve what we all want.Mr Warburton has never said anything will be easy and he has never said this is the final product on the park either.He knows and im sure everyone who is at the club next season will know its going to take a lot of very hard work but surely there is no one out there who doubts MWs work ethic to get us back to the top,surely.

5 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Now the thumb thinks next seasons challengers will be Aberdeen:lol: Bitter wee fuck. 

This is going the exact way in the run up to the semi final. Totally wrote off then utter disbelief from the country when Wallace lifts 55 over his head

How can one person be sooo ugly and so fking stupid....then again,he is a dhim.

1 hour ago, Sket said:

Everything you post. You're the most miserable poster on here.

Try to attack the points of the post rather than this personal stuff, which i feel doesn't come across well.

I think the most noticeable thing about last season is how by the end of the season most teams had sussed out how to play us to get a win or a draw, the teams that didn't were Dundee the scum Kilmarnock(  to an extent but it took two games.)as they never played us enough or appeared to even watch a video of how we played.

Falkirk had it worked out earlier than most, but still we didn't change the way we played to beat them. A fair few other games we could have won if we'd just held the ball rather than bomb up the park in the last few minutes, Hopefully Warburtons and the team learned from these bad results and have a plan B for this coming season.

We missed Waghorn for a spell at the end and i still think this contributed to our end of season form as well.