Rangers will struggle

Dickie

Logan and considine of the sheep both stated that we will struggle next season,well watching their pathetic showing against the Tims then I find their predictions laughable. I have yet to see one decent team in the so called top league that I would not be confident of beating especially when we add on to our pool

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Logan and considine of the sheep both stated that we will struggle next season,well watching their pathetic showing against the Tims then I find their predictions laughable. I have yet to see one decent team in the so called top league that I would not be confident of beating especially when we add on to our pool

Well I think we should just let these cunts spout their pish and do all our talking on the pitch .It's not as if we have been blowing away teams lately .

The thing is...  a lot of those 'top flight' teams will set up to attack us like Dundee did a few months ago and that is exactly what we want.  I would have assumed before we put Celtc in their place that most teams would have under estimated us but I can't see it.

On saying that though... if the sheep, celtc and the embra mob attack us, they won't know how to deal with it because we are the best possession and counter attacking team in Scotland.  If we sign some quality players in key positions we can and will win the league.  The bookies seem to think so too.

No we're not 'world beaters' but we've gone toe to toe with 4 of the top teams this season and won 3.

I've watched a few Prem games since our league was won and I'm confident that even outwith new signings we'd perform well in the 'top' league.

What concerned me most was players attitudes since we had the league wrapped up there was a real lack of professionalism throughout the team, You only have to look at the likes of Leicester yesterday to see how a team should go about their business even when the league is won.

ill say this I expect the title next year but would love the club to come out with the underdog mentality. Should a promoted team be able to compete with Aberdeen and the taigs nope but that's exactly what we'll do. Put the pressure on them

I genuinely believe if we keep our mangement team, and they are backed in the transfer market ( which I think they will be) then I see no reason we can't win this league at the first try.

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

Can understand that Smile,almost like they were in holiday mode or maybe not wanting any more injuries before the Cup Final???

Maybe that but its disappointing for the support when they see teams going through the motions.

The main reasons i stopped attending friendlies as they were turgid affairs.