Rangers will struggle

Dickie

3 minutes ago, Sket said:

It's pretty evident they've put the tools away since the semi final. It's not acceptable by any means but it's certainly not a 'collapse'.

If one League win in April isn't a collapse at a club like Rangers fuck knows what is. Standards seem to be dropping but as long as we beat the scum no one cares.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sket said:

It's pretty evident they've put the tools away since the semi final. It's not acceptable by any means but it's certainly not a 'collapse'.

If we fuck it up in the final it will be a complete and utter collapse.

We have been rank ever since the tims game and look unable to lift our game which is what happens when you piss about treating games like they don't matter.

Preparation is vital in the lead up to finals and ours has been way below what it should be.

1 hour ago, Zulu said:

Now we have this arsehole McInnes coming out saying Rangers will have to spend millions an millions to get anywhere near celtic they cunts will have to spend plenty (which they dont have) to get anywhere near us.

And yet they themselves claim to be contenders while spending thousands and thousands that never comes anywhere near even one million for an entire squad.  Funny isn't it. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

If one League win in April isn't a collapse at a club like Rangers fuck knows what is.

More drama.

We've won the league and a (shitey) cup,while having a Scottish cup final to look forward to. I wish we would 'collapse' every season... :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

More drama.

We've won the league and a (shitey) cup,while having a Scottish cup final to look forward to. I wish we would 'collapse' every season... :rolleyes:

You seem to be the one making the drama i seem to be the one posting facts.

We can bump this thread next year at this time and i hope i'm 100% wrong.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

If we fuck it up in the final it will be a complete and utter collapse.

We have been rank ever since the tims game and look unable to lift our game which is what happens when you piss about treating games like they don't matter.

Preparation is vital in the lead up to finals and ours has been way below what it should be.

We've stepped up every time when it's mattered this season. We will again.

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

You're welcome. You should cheer up a bit,you'll be suicidal if we don't stick 20 past hibs in the final.

You must be the forums Mystic Meg as you just seem to be able to look into the soul of a person and know what they think.

38 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think posters are being realistic we won one league game in April and then lost our last game to Livingston. Hearts won the league with ten points more on us this year in the championship with a manager who had done nothing previously, they then strengthened their team and have been pish in the SPL. Obviously, we all hope we go up and win it the first time of asking but its not going to be easy.

Had we been in April's form all season we would have been relegated, we weren't and we didn't. 

1 minute ago, centenarystand said:

Had we been in April's form all season we would have been relegated, we weren't and we didn't. 

No ones mentioned relegation just posted simple facts.

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

You must be the forums Mystic Meg as you just seem to be able to look into the soul of a person and know what they think.

This escalated quickly.

17 minutes ago, Sket said:

You're welcome. You should cheer up a bit,you'll be suicidal if we don't stick 20 past hibs in the final.

He was on the verge of a nervous breakdown due to us appointing Warburton and the signings we made last summer, so you're probably right that could be the final straw for him.

I think Smile needs to stop being such a wee bitch.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

No need to look into your soul when you lay it bare day after day posting your miserable, doomsday nonsense.

Smile,Smile.

22 hours ago, Smile said:

What concerned me most was players attitudes since we had the league wrapped up there was a real lack of professionalism throughout the team, You only have to look at the likes of Leicester yesterday to see how a team should go about their business even when the league is won.

We are shite 

2 hours ago, Sket said:

No need to look into your soul when you lay it bare day after day posting your miserable, doomsday nonsense.

Smile,Smile.

Wheres the doomsday nonsense you speak off in my posts.?

3 hours ago, Smile said:

If one League win in April isn't a collapse at a club like Rangers fuck knows what is. Standards seem to be dropping but as long as we beat the scum no one cares.

It is not a collapse but let us not forget that we also shipped 9 goals in three games before the tim tie, 3 to Raith, 3 to Falkirk and 3 to QOS - 

Our late season form appears to be in complete contrast to the the previous 2/3 of the season, reasons that are hard to fathom but I have confidence will be fixed...

we should never settle for mediocrity