Grounds you hate

GOAT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alloa is hardly a ground. Standing on a muddy hill. 

Cowden is a dump

I am sick of the sight of Easter Rd. If I ever go again before I pop it will be too soon.

Livi is the coldest I've ever been in my puff, and the food & drink inside the ground is fucking shocking. No atmosphere and every cunt sits down.

edit :/ Forgot Hamdump. What a shite stadium to watch football from.

Don't like any of the grounds now ,  even though they were all  old shit holes,  going to old beach end at Pittodrie ,  old Edinburgh grounds and in.among 23000 so bears at there old dump the atmosphere was always incredible hard to beat that these days 

10 hours ago, surfsup2 said:

Hampden,Aberdeen,Easter road and the Piggery even hate if I need to drive past it.

Hampden aye its a fucking shit tip, cunt of a ground, cunt of a view everywhere in the ground but the other 3 are brilliant away days, aye, hate the scum that play in them but they are 3 of the best away days

Cliftonhill is the worst dump I have ever been in although Old Meadowbank (remember Ferranti Thistle?) ran it a close second. Can't agree with the poster who said we never play well at Firhhill - Remember some right tankings we handed out to PT there, strangly usually midweek games.

See the ones saying Alloa, I get it the grounds a dive, but how can you hate going there, there's a KFC next door, a McDonalds across the road, a Morrisons for you're cargo on the way home next to it, a pub that sells Strongbow Dark Fruit on tap two minutes away and the main street of alloa right next to that aswell with a couple of pubs.  It's a cracking away day experience.  I wouldn't mind going to Alloa again tbh.

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 8:55 AM, GOAT said:

See anyone that says the piggery, I'll call bullshit on that one.  Aye you hate the mhob that play in it, aye it's a shithole.  But the piggery is number one on grounds most of us all love to go too.  No better atmosphere or feeling when you win there.

Never been since it was "improved" but back in the day nothing beat standing in the Rangers end with thousands of fellow bears giving it the complete works song wise

21 hours ago, MuirhouseBear said:

The folk saying Ayr Utd were definitely on the open terrace that midweek game when it was pishing down :lol:

Yip. One of the worst football experiences of my life, fucking dump. Never ever setting foot in that shitehole again.

45 minutes ago, GOAT said:

See the ones saying Alloa, I get it the grounds a dive, but how can you hate going there, there's a KFC next door, a McDonalds across the road, a Morrisons for you're cargo on the way home next to it, a pub that sells Strongbow Dark Fruit on tap two minutes away and the main street of alloa right next to that aswell with a couple of pubs.  It's a cracking away day experience.  I wouldn't mind going to Alloa again tbh.

Theres never an atmosphere in the ground tho. And unless you are in the stand youve hardly a chance of seeing a thing.

51 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Decent away day, compared to Livingston its the fucking nou camp!

The San Giro, Pittodrie, Tannadice, Easter Road, Central Park, Ochilview, Cliftonhill, Annan, Firhill, Annan, Hampden.   Every one of these grounds for varying reasons.

Fiorentina's stadium was a mess and the away support has to watch the game from behind 4 or 5 wire fences.

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Good atmospheres in the pub though 

:wink:

I think I've only been in the pub once, every other time I've just went to the shop for wine before n after the game.

To be fair the last time I was there the sun was splitting the sky and it was a cracking day out, although Oduwa was so disrespectful I think it soured everyone's day :P

1 minute ago, Willis said:

I think I've only been in the pub once, every other time I've just went to the shop for wine before n after the game.

To be fair the last time I was there the sun was splitting the sky and it was a cracking day out, although Oduwa was so disrespectful I think it soured everyone's day :P

:lol:

Enjoyed queen of the south aswell although some of the results were stinking last season , always a decent atmosphere at raith rovers aswell 

and I have just reliased this post should probably be in a topic named grounds you don't mind :lol:

8 minutes ago, Willis said:

That's the last time I was there aswell, missed the draw there this year because I had the wean.  The 5-1 game was a cracking day out though.