fuck you Scotland love warbs

KingKirk

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Strachan. Fuck The SFA and fuck their national team. Gone are the days when these arseholes think they can treat us like a inferior club than others. As much as its obvious the players want to be involved in Scotland international setups I would prefer if our players were not. 

6 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

I don't think politics will be taken into consideration when forming an opinion on this 

It practically is though. That's what nationalism and propaganda machines do. Everything pyoor scoottishhh now represents nationalism, or so they cunts would have you believe. 

Players wish to play at the very highest level & being chosen to play for your country is important to them.

Yes, Club fans may prefer it not to happen but I would prefer that Scotland choose the best 11 available to them

However, Strachan reasoning means that when RFC win the Scottish Cup & qualify for Europe he should instantly offer them the option of leaving the squad ... you know, for Sporting Integrity sake

1 hour ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

I'm not particularly supportive of the 'Fuck Scotland' mindset because at it's core it's a belief that evidently gives swathes of ground to perceived enemies with next to fuck all in terms of a fight about it and with no intentions of reclaiming the ground anytime soon (imagine any scenario in which such an approach makes Scotland more unionist or Rangers more respected as a club/fan-base), the damage that could be done to "our" place within our country by rolling over is an unknown and should be considered.

With that said Mr Warburton makes a valid point so while I won't be screaming 'I hate my country' or 'Fuck this country and everyone in it' etc etc. I can say that it's appears to be a contradiction of policy/reasoning on their part that our manager is quite right to question.

Yeah we should not surrender our traditional support for the national team.  I agree with what Warburton said; Strachan should have qualified his comments by saying the same would apply to Rangers or Hibs players, depending on who wins the cup.

MW is correct in his argument and correct to point it out.

IMO, would rather our players went on a well earned holiday to prepare for next season than waste their time playing International friendlies.  Scotland team and whoever their playing will only be going through the motions anyway so what is the point.

2 hours ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

I'm not particularly supportive of the 'Fuck Scotland' mindset because at it's core it's a belief that evidently gives swathes of ground to perceived enemies with next to fuck all in terms of a fight about it and with no intentions of reclaiming the ground anytime soon (imagine any scenario in which such an approach makes Scotland more unionist or Rangers more respected as a club/fan-base), the damage that could be done to "our" place within our country by rolling over is an unknown and should be considered.

With that said Mr Warburton makes a valid point so while I won't be screaming 'I hate my country' or 'Fuck this country and everyone in it' etc etc. I can say that it's appears to be a contradiction of policy/reasoning on their part that our manager is quite right to question.

Its too far gone for that now, mate.

MW is bang on the money, yet again!

So basically the ginger minge only picked our players because the scum and sheep players need a rest to play in Europe.  That is some message he has sent and very charitable of him, NOT! 

Our players are second best to no cunt. The wee ginger rhodent is an abject failure and he can go lick Rhegan's and liewells baws, as his colours are well and truly unmasked and we don't want our players tarnished in any way in being associated with failure and bigotry. He has made a right royal cunt of it and I hope the tartan trannies get humped from here to eternity!

37 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It practically is though. That's what nationalism and propaganda machines do. Everything pyoor scoottishhh now represents nationalism, or so they cunts would have you believe. 

I voted yes but hate the national team. Maybe I'm just smarter than your average but I also don't agree with the SNP either, politics it's just deciding which party fucks you. Just because I voted yes doesn't mean I have to go Pyoor Scotland with everything. 

1 minute ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

I voted yes but hate the national team. Maybe I'm just smarter than your average but I also don't agree with the SNP either, politics it's just deciding which party fucks you. Just because I voted yes doesn't mean I have to go Pyoor Scotland with everything. 

Are you retarded ?

3 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

You best hope it hasn't or the divide between us and everyone else in this country will merely become more contrasting and in turn this country will fall to the promises of the Independence cult.

Rangers and the supporters of Rangers/Unionism etc etc cannot roll over and concede ground to our perceived enemies and think there will not be ramifications for us upon doing so.

Will Scotland have a more positive relationship and effect with England within UK or outside it as an Independent country? Will Rangers and it's supporters have more sway/influence/respect etc etc inside every institution and aspect of public life in this country or outside it talking about how shite it all is? 

The tims seen a society which had little time for their thoughts/ideologies etc etc and instead of fucking off to the homeland (in some of their eyes) they stayed and made a concerted effort to get into everything of note in this country and take it in the direction of their choosing, something which they have successfully done as a minority of 16% - can anyone explain to me how anything in this country is a lost cause considering that we outnumber them and we have but until recently ran many of these facets of life in this country?

Something like supporting the National team may seem insignificant to many of our legions but it's a symbolic victory to the haters of our club and in turn things like the United Kingdom - is anyone here so naive to think that once they run the Scotland stands they'll let us back in or they won't use it to further their ambitions? It may be something that is merely symbolic, but it's a victory for them none the less; they can now say without contradiction that many Rangers supporters would back England over their own country and in turn our support can be painted as being everything which has been wrongly laid at our door for decades!

I understand the misgivings and anger etc with things like the inner workings of the SFA etc etc BUT saying 'It's my baw and I'm going home' takes us further towards a society where we ( a majority ) are further marginalised and alienated; that's while we remain within the UK, now imagine what it'll be like when Independence huffs and puffs a majority; things looking better or worse for us at this point? 

I am not saying it'll be easy to stomach or put up the good fight but something as simple as saying 'I may not like the way things are but I'll back my country' makes us impenetrable to accusations of being 'Anti-Scottish', 'Anti-Self-Determination, 'Non-inclusive to modern Scottish identity' etc etc whatever bollocks is dressed up as a baton of which is to beat us with. 

At the end of the day we can all see the sub-culture of this country taking over and masquerading as being 'THE' culture of this country, it has wormed it's ways into everything in this country and it has no intentions of stopping - we now have a big number of people in this support that say 'Fuck the national team it's for tarriers and SNP followers','Fuck Glasgow it's a SNP cesspit', 'Fuck Gaelic it's for teuchters and Nationalists', 'Fuck the newspapers it's for tims and SNP supporters', 'Fuck the BBC it's a tarrier infiltrated beast enabling institution', Fuck the Labour party it's for Opus Dei members' etc etc - At what point do you become concerned that these beliefs are not being challenged and at the people within these institutions/groups? At what point do you say 'No'? At what point do we start exerting our influence instead of clearing the road to Independence?

I've ranted a little and feel like I'm on the verge of going round in circles but the just of my point should be evident by now and even if it doesn't get you happy with the idea of Scotland winning a game, you should now be able to see the world we are seemingly happy to wrongly run towards!

My biggest bug bear with this is you saying PERCEIVED enemies!

Great post TIP, we gain nothing by turning the other cheek but are in danger of being run by the minority,in all aspects of life,including sports.

Strachan's statement is poor and his selection of Wallace/MacKay is thoughless,especially for a couple of friendlies,I'm content that MW has the measure of the situation.

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Players wish to play at the very highest level & being chosen to play for your country is important to them.

Yes, Club fans may prefer it not to happen but I would prefer that Scotland choose the best 11 available to them

However, Strachan reasoning means that when RFC win the Scottish Cup & qualify for Europe he should instantly offer them the option of leaving the squad ... you know, for Sporting Integrity sake

Good post Ace, my thoughts as well.

1 hour ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

You best hope it hasn't or the divide between us and everyone else in this country will merely become more contrasting and in turn this country will fall to the promises of the Independence cult.

Rangers and the supporters of Rangers/Unionism etc etc cannot roll over and concede ground to our perceived enemies and think there will not be ramifications for us upon doing so.

Will Scotland have a more positive relationship and effect with England within UK or outside it as an Independent country? Will Rangers and it's supporters have more sway/influence/respect etc etc inside every institution and aspect of public life in this country or outside it talking about how shite it all is? 

The tims seen a society which had little time for their thoughts/ideologies etc etc and instead of fucking off to the homeland (in some of their eyes) they stayed and made a concerted effort to get into everything of note in this country and take it in the direction of their choosing, something which they have successfully done as a minority of 16% - can anyone explain to me how anything in this country is a lost cause considering that we outnumber them and we have but until recently ran many of these facets of life in this country?

Something like supporting the National team may seem insignificant to many of our legions but it's a symbolic victory to the haters of our club and in turn things like the United Kingdom - is anyone here so naive to think that once they run the Scotland stands they'll let us back in or they won't use it to further their ambitions? It may be something that is merely symbolic, but it's a victory for them none the less; they can now say without contradiction that many Rangers supporters would back England over their own country and in turn our support can be painted as being everything which has been wrongly laid at our door for decades!

I understand the misgivings and anger etc with things like the inner workings of the SFA etc etc BUT saying 'It's my baw and I'm going home' takes us further towards a society where we ( a majority ) are further marginalised and alienated; that's while we remain within the UK, now imagine what it'll be like when Independence huffs and puffs a majority; things looking better or worse for us at this point? 

I am not saying it'll be easy to stomach or put up the good fight but something as simple as saying 'I may not like the way things are but I'll back my country' makes us impenetrable to accusations of being 'Anti-Scottish', 'Anti-Self-Determination, 'Non-inclusive to modern Scottish identity' etc etc whatever bollocks is dressed up as a baton of which is to beat us with. 

At the end of the day we can all see the sub-culture of this country taking over and masquerading as being 'THE' culture of this country, it has wormed it's ways into everything in this country and it has no intentions of stopping - we now have a big number of people in this support that say 'Fuck the national team it's for tarriers and SNP followers','Fuck Glasgow it's a SNP cesspit', 'Fuck Gaelic it's for teuchters and Nationalists', 'Fuck the newspapers it's for tims and SNP supporters', 'Fuck the BBC it's a tarrier infiltrated beast enabling institution', Fuck the Labour party it's for Opus Dei members' etc etc - At what point do you become concerned that these beliefs are not being challenged and at the people within these institutions/groups? At what point do you say 'No'? At what point do we start exerting our influence instead of clearing the road to Independence?

I've ranted a little and feel like I'm on the verge of going round in circles but the just of my point should be evident by now and even if it doesn't get you happy with the idea of Scotland winning a game, you should now be able to see the world we are seemingly happy to wrongly run towards!

Great post.  The way a lot of Bears have surrendered their country to the haters is bad for the club and the Union in the long run.  We need to get back to being Scottish and British rather than British not Scottish.  The nationalists hate that reality as well.